**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Getting Four Star from Premium Hero Crystal

2»

Comments

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Cable wrote: »
    Cable wrote: »
    Well I opened 1131 PHC Shard crystals the other night and got 13 4* so there you go. Crappy drop rates galore

If you don't mind me asking why did you open them? Won't things change so soon with6*s coming. I mean why not just wait....

Curious minds want to know,...

Why did I open them you ask. Well after saving for just under a year and before uncollected daily crystals came out I waited for 600 Days straight to see if Kabam would adjust the daily crystals and guess what.... honey bunches of nope. They came out with a new crystal for uncollected instead. If you really think they will increase 4* drop rates your kidding yourself. Case in point most players have been at level 60 experience for almost 2 years and have requested XP boost to be removed and replaced with something else in solo crystals.... well guess what we are still waiting, don’t get your hopes up for positive changes with this game. Trust me.

You are 100% correct. 6*s coming will NOT change 4* drop rates from PHCs for the very simple reason it would screw up progression in the rest of the game (the early game for all players who are starting new accounts everyday). Once you realize this... that changing the rate would in effect make early content obsolete for even new just starting players ;)
  • Options
    NightslamNightslam Posts: 24
    Save all of 4 Star shards

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,978 ★★★★★
    I haven't had a 4* from a PHC since july or august of 2016. Okay, I am not a hardcore player opening hundreds of crystals a week, but I had 3 from PHCs and one from a Featured in the space of about 4 months and jack-all since. Had 3*s plenty of times since (including King Groot and Green Goblin in the space of a couple of weeks). All my 4*s since have been from either shard crystals or special stuff like the 4*-for-£1 in December and the GOTG crystals and an Ultimate Spider-Verse one.
  • Options
    Epic12345Epic12345 Posts: 2
    Well I restarted my account and I got a four-star Hyperion in a PHC which was considered god tier, so u have a good chance of getting four stars not just base on your level, cause I'm level 22, but based on your luck.
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Srini003 wrote: »
    Well I've been playing this game for the Past 1 Year. I've hardly got 1 Four Star and 3 to 4 Three Star.
    Anyone having the Same Problem?

Open in bunches of 20-30
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    Epic12345Epic12345 Posts: 2
    lol I just got a 4-star guillotine yesterday from a PHC
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited June 2018
    I got Karnak, Ghost Rider and Hawkeye as 4*s from PHC in the last 6 days. All were dupes of already numerously duped.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Before I had any 3* champ I only got 2* champs,then after my first 3* champ I got more lucky with 3* champs.Today I got a 4* Blade.You should save units and shards(mostly shards) and open the PHC.There is a higher chance to get a 4* champ from the crystals with a higher chance champ that cost 150 units.