**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Tier two alpha catalysts

Just wondering if anyone else's tier two alpha cat holding max went down? Mine was previously at 4 and it bumped one of them into my stash. It wouldn't let me claim it even though I have three slots open. Yesterday I logged on to see that my max was now one. Did this happen to anyone else? Or do you know if it's a glitch or they decided to change the level for the max catalysts?

Comments

• If your Catalysts are in the stash then a visual glitch is applied to them. I have a Skill T3CC in the stash that'll magically change into a T4CC when I look in my stash sometimes.

Yeah that would be my first thought but I originally had two of the tier two alpha cats in my regular inventory. Now I only have one in my inventory and one in my stash? I don't know I just find it weird that it dropped my max down