**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is anything beeing done about the lag?

Almost 2 weeks into the new update 20.0, and still no news about fixing the lag. Most of these days i just log in. Can't do arena, can't do quest, not even trying war, our alliance stop with AW, because the start of the fights are so choppy, blocks fail, evading fails, and when we block we get a parry, against a BPCW thats almost one lost champion without doing nothing. Kabam fix this, as for me and many players out there, we are about to lose a lot this month.

Comments

• Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    When I see it goes wrong at the start of the fight to avoid lag I put the game in pause for 10-15 sec after finishing the fight (and win ;) ) I restart the game
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Nothing is being done about any of the problems with the game.

New content/Loot boxes 🙌

Fixing bugs 🙈🙉🙊

Is just getting pathetic at this point because the game makes tons of money and clearly don’t care enough about the quality of the game.
  • Options
    It helps tremendously if you close out all background apps, at least for my iPhone
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Almost 4 years playing, even tough parry and evade are working fine, the lagg is the worst ive ever experienced in this game, i rly hope something is being done