**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas For Deadpool X-Force Rework

Deadpool X-Force is a character that most of the MCOC community, especially those who own him agree needs a major rework to be made viable. Here are a few of the changes that I think would make him a much better and more rounded champion.

Charge Mechanic - Sword Integrity:

Deadpool's swords are constantly being used and this takes a toll on those razor sharp beauties. However performing as variety of actions will cause the blades to lose their edge.

Charge maxes out at a stack of 100 and Deadpool gains 1 charge per second and gains an extra 1 charge for every stack of 5 bleeds currently on his opponent.

Starts at 50 charges and if all of them are depleted, Deadpool gains the Dull Edge debuff which lasts for 15 seconds and stops Deadpool from applying any bleeds until the debuff timer has run out. If Deadpool reaches 100 charges, then he gains the Honed Edge buff for 10 seconds, which doubles the number of bleeds that Deadpool applies from any source.

Current Abilities:

Duodenum Poke: change this ability from his signature ability and make it part of his base kit. Also change how this works so that instead of each new bleed resetting the timer of the current bleed, they instead stack, drastically improving his damage over time potential when using his basic attacks.

Power Gain: change when his power gain triggers, granting 50% of max power when he falls below 60% health and with another 55% of max power gained at 40% health and then finally 70% of max power gained when he falls below 20% health.

New Abilities:

New Debuff - Blood Loss: when Deadpool's opponent has 10 or more bleeds currently on them, they receive the Blood Loss debuff, this debuff reduces their ability accuracy by 50% as well as increasing the damage of all bleeds done to the champion under the effect of this debuff by 50%. Max stack of 2 with each debuff lasting for 25 seconds.

New Ability - Regeneration: when struck, Deadpool has a 10% chance to regenerate X% (based on champion level) of health over 10 seconds.

Upon reaching one bar of power Deadpool has a 25% chance to gain a regeneration buff. This chance is increased to 50% upon reaching 2 bars of power and 100% upon reaching 3 bars of power.

New Ability - Dance Party: after completing any of his specials, Deadpool performs a dance. If he is successful and manages to complete his dance without being struck by the opposing champion then he gains a permanent buff. This buff is consumed when Deadpool next hits his opponent and applies a stack of bleeds and a Blood Loss debuff to the opponent. This Blood loss debuff lasts 40 seconds and can be applied even if the max stack of 2 has been reached.

If the dance occurred after a special 1 attack then Deadpool applies a stack of 15 bleeds to his opponent. If the dance occurred after a special 2 then the number of bleeds is increased to 30 and to 45 is the dance happened after a special 3 attack.

For every 15 bleeds applied through this method, Deadpool loses 15 Sword Integrity charges.

New Ability - Spinny Spin: when attacked by projectile attacks, Deadpool spins his swords and has a 25% chance to deflect the blow away from himself, causing the projectile to miss and cause no damage. He also has a 10% chance to reflect the projectile back towards his opponent, dealing 100% of the damage the projectile would have done to Deadpool as direct damage.

Every time Deadpool manages to reflect an attack, 10 Sword Integrity charges are lost.

New Signature Ability - Keeping the Avocado Ripe: when Deadpool is struck by an attack he has X% (max 50) chance to regenerate for X% (max 85) of the damage dealt. These chances are decreased by 10% when fighting against a Tech opponent and increased by 15% when fighting a Skill opponent.

For each percent of Deadpool's health recovered through this ability, 1 Sword Integrity charge is lost.

Overview:

I think that these changes, if implemented would make Deadpool X-Force a formidable attacker with his ability accuracy reduction, power gain, regeneration and high bleed damage, especially when paired with masteries such as Deep Wounds.

He would also have the potential to become a solid defender, especially when awakened and with RNG on the side of the defender.

But on the flip side he would still struggle against champions who are bleed immune or have reduced debuff duration or a high shrug-off chance. This would make champions such as Ultron, Taskmaster, Rogue and Agent Venom good counters as they would be able to reduce the bleed damage they would take.

Champions who are bleed immune and inflict heal block, such as Vision (Classic) would be a hard counter and a very tough fight for Deadpool to win.

TL:DR: Please buff Deadpool X-Force.

Comments

• JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    He needs to be always trash
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Dpx from the comics doesn't have his regeneration tho
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    At this point anything that makes my 6* DPX useful I'm game for... Would love to see a DPX buff.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Stack the bleeds from the sig (say 3) or make them a passive debuff that doesn't trigger WP.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    He should also have the taunt ability which should go up to 90% since he is the ultimate trash talker
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    edited September 2018
    @Jxmezm I think you are expecting WAY to much to be changed to Deadpool X-Force. I understand that he sucks beyond belief, but you are potentially asking for him to go from one of the worst champs in the game to top dog in the snap of a finger. I'm all for stacking bleeds with each hit to increase damage output, but asking for a chance to deflect projectiles and regeneration similar to that of sabertooth is just a little too over the top for me to get on board with. My overview of your post is an A+ for creativity, but a D- for reality
  • @Jxmezm I think you are expecting WAY to much to be changed to Deadpool X-Force. I understand that he sucks beyond belief, but you are potentially asking for him to go from one of the worst champs in the game to top dog in the snap of a finger. I'm all for stacking bleeds with each hit to increase damage output, but asking for a chance to deflect projectiles and regeneration similar to that of sabertooth is just a little too over the top for me to get on board with. My overview of your post is an A+ for creativity, but a D- for reality

I get what you are saying, would you tone down the regeneration to something a lot smaller, e.g. 10% chance to heal 10% or would you remove it completely and make the deflect projectiles his signature ability.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Jxmezm remove the regen factor completely seeing as how he doesn't have that power in the comics anyway. I would also do away with the deflecting projectiles completely as well. I don't think hes able to do that even in the comics, so he definetly shouldn't have that skill in the contest.