**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Masteries / Add mastery point

Hi everyone.
The game is progressing with new game-modes, higher difficulty matches in AW or EQ, new nodes (as in dungeons).
Masteries are not growing with new in-game challenges. The mastery system is stucked as is by far one and half year.

Mastery about only bleed?? A lot of champions are bleed immune
Why not enhance various types of debuff?
Like shock, incinerate, poison ecc???

Why not create a new set masteries about debuf immunity?
Or something similar to optimistic / pessimist as in blade event?

And, more important, why don't you add new point to assign masteries?
Why not create slots for differents preset of masteries (AQ, AW, Arena)?
Why not create a per-champion mastery layout?

There should be a lot to work to improve the game (and make it more interesting and variuos) in this direction rather than push out every month 2 OP champions with impossible nodes.

I think a lot of player has his own idea, but it could be a little interesting if that "upcoming masteries" will finally arrive.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Very well said...totally agree

Per champ mastery would be the ultimate game changer
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Saveable setups would be fantastic. It takes so long to change them
  • Options
    They should just make different tabs for masteries. The unit sink should be opening new tab and rebuying masteries within each tab. If you want to change setup in a paricular tab it should cost same as today. However, switching masteries but just applying a different tab should have minimal / 0 costs- those costs were front loaded in opening tab and rebuying masteries. By minimal I mean like 5 units. I would spent more units than I do today if this setup. Currently with it costing 100-200 units to spec into and out of suicides for arena just isn’t worth it unless a massive grind. With this setup I would probably spend 10-30 units a day swapping specs at 5 units a swap plus thousands of units opening up new tabs unlocking masteries in it
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    They have said that they do not plan on giving more mastery points because they want people to pick and chose and put thought into there setups and not just be able to choose all the masteries
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    There could be a possibility new masteries are made available to Uncollected Summoners, which means higher XP level is a possibility.

There is of course work done to adjust gameplay on Arenas (including AW and maybe AQ) for Summoners using those new masteries.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    masteries are actually ok, I'd wish they buffed older champs to make them decent or fixed game lags.
    constant mastery switch makes no sense, can just increase number of mastery points as well, wich would be better imo, but not gonna happen soon
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I agree with adding more point on masteries. More new champ that insanely annoying and cant go through with master monthly quest without potion and revive, smh