**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This needs to happen

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
So recently, for example, I have been learning how to use quake and had an idea. Normally when I have an idea it has already been thought of so if its the same with this then could you please let me know. Anyway, my idea is that there should be a "training" mode, at no expense at all to players, where you can select one of your champions to fight an opponent within a chosen power bracket (e.g. 1000-1500) and also chosen class. This would be a great addition to the game because the only way you can practice using your champs at the moment is using duel credits or energy or stamina. This is only an idea and would need to be dramatically changed but I really think something like this should be added to the game.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Its been brought up many, many times. Its a good idea to be honest. I like marvel future fights practice mode a lot.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Its been brought up many, many times. Its a good idea to be honest. I like marvel future fights practice mode a lot.

Didn't know it had been brought up before sorry