**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are dungeon runners at the highest prestige level going to be able to buy more than 1 5-star?

I know that there are some variables here with the prestige-gating and whatnot. But let's assume that a player is in the highest possible bracket and completes every single milestone across all three dungeons...how many total artifacts will he or she earn?

I completed all milestones in the highest bracket on the first run, and ended with 14,420. Doing the math for this run, it looks like we can earn 3,090 from milestones a total of 5 times, for a chance at another 15,450.

I know it's impossible to speculate, unless a community manager can weigh in here, but that doesn't leave me feeling great about the prospect of being able to purchase more than one 5-star dungeon crystal. We'd need to be able to earn 24,130 artifacts in the third run to be able to purchase two. That seems like quite a jump from what the first two provided.

I guess I shouldn't have assumed that we'd be able to earn up to three 5-stars from this event like we were the first time around, especially with the crystals technically being improved by containing "full" champions...but doesn't it seem a little wonky to do all that grinding for just a single 5-star, and then only be able to buy a couple of 4-star crystals with what's (presumably) left over?

I looked for a little while and never saw any specific mention of the total amount of artifacts we'll be able to earn. Has it ever been posted or confirmed?

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    1 and a half is the max for this round, the artifacts are now a permanent currency so they will stay until the next time dungeons are out, which may even only be a few weeks later, just with different crystals. Assuming next time is also a total of 1.5 crystals, we'd get 3 crystals over 2 rounds so we won't need to waste the artifacts on 4*s
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    U du Not understand the Dark aktifate is a perm thing now so u Can save op to 55k but from ther the rest. U get get last. But. Els it wuld be ther for ever so u culd watig for the dounge to Star aging from the next but with mabye impovement aswell thah what ikow of.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'm not really understanding. Milestones are 900artifacts for 3 days? Weren't we getting over 1000 for 1 day before?