**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can the Salve mastery be reworked to be based on percentages of champs life?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    If more people like and comment on this post, we might actually be able to get a rework for Salve. If yall want a steady regen to help out in questing, we need to fight for it! Can't be achieved without YOU
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm all in for this... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra this is a really good idea, and it would be awesome if you guys could share with the team.
  • Options
    If yall really want salve reworked, tell your alliance members about it. Post it on forums to check out this post and like or comment on here. Its not a game changer mastery, but I very well think that it could be if we stand together and ask for it!
  • Options
    I still think this is a great rework for the salve mastery! Lets get some support for this! If you have high ranking 4* 5* and 6* champions, then this rework is for you!!!!!!
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    its a cheap master with cheap results.

it is not designed to be good.
    if we have better regen kabam will just make quests harder.

salve is a stepping stone to recovery which is actually useful. simple as that.
  • Options
    Finally. Someone spelled some truth about this useless mastery😂👍🏻 Great Idea though
  • Options
    @FlareDoge @MrMaat I just got unbanned, so I haven't been on forums much lol. Had I been, I would have kept it going more. Salve is an old mastery, and yes, recovery is meant to be more useful than Salve, but as it stands right now, Salve is only useful for 2 and 3* champs. I would like it to be reworked to be more useful for all champs. I don't think a modest rework allowing for a % based regen over 1 minute isn't too much to ask for. And since they reworked Dexterity and MD, we know that its possible to get a rework for Salve. I think a maximum 5-8% regen of a champs life over a minute isn't too much to ask for.

A 4/55 5* champ averages around 25k Health. 5% of that is only 1,250 life. And considering that that amount would be spread out over a 60 seconds, that's an average of 20.8 - 21 Health regenerated per second.

This is a good idea, one that could actually work because its not asking for too much.