**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how to increase speed game in your android phone and make it less lagi

1.first then first you need to turn on your developer options on ( android phone only ) 8.0 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTtbB9xRBuE

2. Limit background apps (for faster performance)

go to setting > system > developer options > go down to apps section and set "background process limit " to " no background process " .

" this will make you game quit every time you exit from it and login back again annoying but better for you "

3. Force MSAA 4x (for better gaming graphics)

in the same developer options on "hardware accelerated rendering " you going to find " force 4x MSAA " turn it on and try

4 . Set GPU Renderer

set you GPU renderer to either to "default" or "skia " what is best for you ,,,, default works for me

5. Set the speed of the system animations (for a speed increase, kinda)

in the same developer options on " drawing " set " all animations scale" to OFF

6. another options for GPU Renderer

there is options to force GPU used for 2D drawing enable it

be ware this may or not work for you ,, if your phone got hot rather than normal reset all the options to default and try each one and see the performance ..

this all i have , any more advise plz comment ,,, if i got mistake i am human lol

Comments

• Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Lmao.. I wouldn't advice it if it's a phone you use for your daily activities. If it's Mcoc alone, then sure why not. As for me, I already have the forced MSAA 4X option on. It makes the game graphics better.

Besides, earlier updates ran smoothly with my phone running as normal. I didn't need to turn off and on a bunch of things.. So clearly, it's something with this update which if it means anything, Kabam should fix it.
  • it works fine with me for like year but maybe it will help the old android phones :wink:
  • binseryabinserya Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    3pw2q8gtb5c2.jpg

• p7k9p1bxd9iw.jpg
    edited September 2018
    If anyone still have issues with android device try to enable aggressive wi-fi over data, it will make your phone adjust between wi-fi and data mobile if you have slow Internet
    You can find it on the same setting on "developer options "
    GL
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Ill give it a shot. Funny thing is that I have a Note 8... if a game doesnt perform any good with 6gb of ram and plenty memory space, plus with almost the latest processors and graphic processors, then, something must be really wrong with the game itself
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    very helpful ideas really appreciate it
    edited September 2018
    glad to be helpful ;)<3 ,

BTW my device is Sony Xperia XZ premium works fine for year