**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

17k player in beginner bracket LF Ally

IGN is Grendel1184. I just came back to the game a few weeks ago and decided to start a F2P account. My old account is Grendel84. I'm looking for an ally where everyone is active that I can grow in. I can hold in a lane in AQ 2 or 3. Message me here, in game or on line - same name.

Comments

• Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    I will send u a pm
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    I think I found you in line?
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Grendel. I add friend you in-game. If you are still looking for an alliance, you are welcome to join us.

Please note that we are an AQ focused alliance. So, if you are looking for war too, we won't be a fit for you as we won't be doing any war until our teammates have grown stronger. We do get a decent amount of resources from AQ and alliance events to help you grow. For example, you can expect at a minimum to get from AQ: 1700 glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, Map 4 Crystals x 6 as we surpass the 8 M points each week easily. We are trying to be more consistent in reaching/surpassing the 10 M points milestone and am aiming for the 15 M points if we can get more active recruits. We run AQ in 2 BG and am trying to do 3 BG.

My IGN is gladiator2014. You can chat with me in-game or post your questions here. We use Telegram as our communication app. There are no minimums and no donations at the present time. When our alliance has grown significantly stronger, and we can do AQ map 4 or map 5 in multiple bgs, we will be asking for donations then. The donations asked will be small and will be enough to cover the costs to play map 4 or 5 (depending on what we play each week) only.