Options

Buff Unstoppable Colossus

For a champion that is extremely rare and can only be obtained in specific ways, unstoppable colossus really needs to be buffed. That way, buying him as a 5 star will actually be worth it.

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I 100% agree. I have bought two 5* UC's and a 4* UC with loyalty. He really does need a significant buff to be worth so much saving. Not just someone to sit and look pretty in your champs tab
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I agree for one reason, Mystic class needs to be buff. But, when I get to face that MF in arena and he's on a killing rage (that moment when you miss the first parry and he's ramming you like hell), I think he's ok.
  • Options
    4Never4Never Posts: 84
    I agree. I have 1.8 mill loyalty and have been debating for a long time whether he's worth the purchase. Just buying boost for war seem better.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He is better than regular Colossus. That's something. Buff him first.
  • Options
    4Never4Never Posts: 84
    True, but UC is harder to obtain. So, a bit of a debate there. Good point though.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I already find him irritating if they buff him they also need to shorten the unstoppable time.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    He is better than regular Colossus. That's something. Buff him first.

They should probably buff both of them together since they are really similar