**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Burden of Might and Dexterity Issues

OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When in the UC Magneto quest, the Burden of Might node causes dexterity to power drain twice, making it twice as annoying. While not hard, this may be an unintended result and thought it should be brought to attention.
06211anx94h3.png
9bcn3i4o1zo6.png1e86h4eo4iv6.png

Comments

• Options
    she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Was just about to make a post about that,
    It used to be once, The change to dexterity was supposed to be for better interaction with MD & the general game aspects..
    It's really annoying now specially on map 5 AQ
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Can confirm that this is a big pain in the backside.

Any chance of some info on when this might be looked at?
  • Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I'm reviving this thread to try and get some answers about whether this interaction with the new dexterity is going to be fixed. It's a real pain to deal with
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Alright, here’s my theory:

They made MD not trigger off of “consumed” buffs (like living strands being used to auto-block)
    So that’s an interaction that can happen, buffs can be consumed to trigger something
    My theory is that upon attacking, the permanent dex crit buff is “consumed” to trigger the one with the short timer, not affecting MD like they were worried about, but inadvertently affecting burden of might

So I think it goes like this
    Dex is triggered, permanent buff appears
    You land an attack, consume the buff to trigger the timed one. Bam, that’s one power drain from the node
    Then, that timer expires. Bam, another power drain
  • Options
    How’s that sound, kabam boys? Have I nailed it?
  • Options
    Reviving this thread
    Needs to be addressed and fixed!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It meant to be that’s way. Becasse when u hit one time the buff ther always is ther wuld get removed and then u get the timer one the buff also that’s why form can have a change to tiggers the degen twice
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

Thank you for this information. We've passed it along and are looking into the issue now.