**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No war alliance

Any alliance with no war? AQ is enough for me. As long as I got glory is more than ok ! My prestige is 6500

Comments

• legion of monsters [L o M] it's the only one by request and having those initial's we might do one war every couple months but it is not mandatory at all.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    2dluedrr5pbn.png
    Don't know if we would be upto your level but though will give a shot at recruiting you. For us AQ is priority with 55543. Wars run regularly but just for the fun of them. no revives/pots needed. Can give more details if interested.
    Line-akashpatre
    Ingame-Starscean98
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi there, have sent u a message.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Carmen70 wrote: »
    Any alliance with no war? AQ is enough for me. As long as I got glory is more than ok ! My prestige is 6500

Hi Carmen70. We, at [1Dos3] is a rebuilding alliance that is focus on AQ at the moment. We won't be doing war anytime soon as many of our teammates are still developing. We would love to have you play with us and help us out with AQ.

We currently play AQ in 2 battlegroups. In BG 1, our more experienced and vets gravitate to and play because it has one of the harder maps (either map 4 or 5). In BG 2, it has the easier map (either 1 or 2) where many of our lower ratings teammates that is just starting out or other vets that have second accounts want to play. Our goal is 100% completion of both maps. If we get more bodies, we could open up a 3rd BG and have another map 1 or 2 depending on the makeup of our teammates.

We put up at least 8 M points at the conclusion of the AQ event. Our aim is to consistently reach the 10 M points follow by the 15 M points milestone. Our typical weekly reward is 1700 glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 crystals x 6 (at least).

My IGN is gladiator2014. We use Telegram as our alliance's communication app.
  • @Carmen70
    If you're still seeking an alliance, look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    [Optional] AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. The option to join AW is available if you want to but not mandatory.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    ovnxrmdvfw13.jpg
    0p9wqdvt69je.jpg
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    @Carmen70 on the same boat man. Glory is something that I need to R5 few champs. Currently big chunk of it wasted on potions (tier 4 wars). Would be happy in the alliance that runs AQ map 6 whole week, or some map 5. Participation in war not required. My prestige is also 6.5K