**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SW to 5/50 or magic 5 star to 3/5?

Need it for Act 5.3.1 as i am unable to pass it ,GR is 5 star at 4/5

SW to 5/50 or magic 5 star to 3/5? 16 votes

Scarlet witch
18%
IrakliAnonymous346IvarTheBoneless 3 votes
Magic
75%
Spity68NguyenDaumbarry58Darkrider05Whitewolf609Hammerbro_64The21stsimolazEnderDraco58Iron_spider1Bdavis_2017Midnite93 12 votes
Wait:(:(
6%
Scholia 1 vote

Comments

• ummm
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    if SW is duped, SW. if magic is duped, magic, if both, then it's up to you. If i am in your position and you have duped SW, i will choose SW, her skills are better + SP1 can do huge damage. Magic has super strong SP2 with power lock + power steal.
  • Sw And magic both unduped, i have 1 4 star generic gem, and 20mystic sig stones and 30 generic gems.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited September 2018
    Magic
    Sw need high crit ´chance to have a chance to proc her ability. Since the nerf of her she been dust. and barely seen anyway where beside for maybe quest. Sw also need to be high signatur lvl to even make her work proberly

Magik in other hand even undupe u have ´1 of the best power control champ in the game.
    if u know how to intercept and play her right u can keep opponent power lock entire fight.

Her sp3 removes all buff, so many buff champs like Groot, Angela, Medusa (fury 3 stack ) and so she removes them and gain and attack bonus for each one so her sp3 can do alot of dmg.