**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Positive Feedback for the MCOC Team

May I suggest we highlight a discussion thread here on the forum that is strictly for Positive Feedback regarding both the forum & game development. This would provide a more friendly environment for all of the community members who can't stand reading all the negativity to interact with the kabam team.

Thinking long term, promoting a more strictly Positive space would encourage a higher community adoption of the life fact that "You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

I'll start with this:

I absolutely love the new Danger Rooms! I did 5 runs of both the master & epic Uncanny Danger Rooms this morning & got 1500 5☆shards & 3500 T2 alpha shards, plus all the solo event rewards which is pretty good. But the real value was the practice of killing Emma Frost 10 times in just over an hour.

But more then anything, I love the 2&3-star champion requirements for the danger rooms throughout the week, because it provides a more clear incentive for everyone to stop selling their ranked-up 2&3-star champs, as I see a great deal of people overlooking the huge long term benefits.

Comments

• 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    -I like the danger rooms too. It's low time requirement, and it's nice to use 2-3* champs that otherwise feel wasted. Decent event. I even struggled on a couple fights.

-I like dungeons! They are a good challenge, and I like having to weigh whether to take the points or risk for more. I like having a place to encounter difficult nodes, that isn't too terrible if you fail. I usually just go with the random match up, and it works out. I think that mechanism works well. I like the three day rotation, so I don't have to be in dungeons everyday.

-Even though it took a very, very long time (and almost too late in the game), I appreciate the mastery reworks, so far.

-I appreciate the effort of them looking at/modifying old champs.

I understand that Kabam has a lot to keep track of, create and improve.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    The artwork and animation in this game have always been top-notch. Really impressive for a mobile game.