**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth

Is Sabretooth worth taking up to 4/55? I’ve been planning on taking him up for a while, but now that I have the resources to do it I’m a bit hesitant. So, what do you guys think?

Sabretooth 32 votes

Take Sabretooth to 4/55
84%
belli300Foxhero007SungjGNASTYNEO_mr_AndersonZarakikbuttersRCunhaissamaf80chrissbjordannRicemanAtticus909010or_StrongCharlie_SceneGrootman1294XxLoganTDCxXspaceoctopusAvengers320SmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 27 votes
Keep Sabretooth at 3/45 and use the Mutant T4CC on someone else
15%
Ashok1504NoOnexROZipiojnikolas92Andrewdrewlee 5 votes

Comments

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Take Sabretooth to 4/55
    The only mutant champs worth it are Sabertooth Dobs & Iceman maybe O Red if you can get him so sabertooth isn’t a bad choice at all
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Take Sabretooth to 4/55
    And E frost if you can get her lol
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Take Sabretooth to 4/55
    Good champ and good synergy with with Black Panther, Black Panther and Killmonger

Sabretooth: Inflicting a Debuff reduces the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 100% for 0.7 seconds.
    Black Panthers, Black Panther (Civil War), Killmonger: +30% Power Rate when hitting opponents that are suffering from a Debuff.

And with Omega Red

X-Assassins – Unique Synergy

Omega Red: 30% faster rate to inflict Death Spores and 30% longer rate for Death Spores to be removed.
    Sabertooth: 30% chance Basic Claw hits inflict Bleed, dealing 40% of Attack as Direct Damage over 4 seconds.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pbishop wrote: »
    The only mutant champs worth it are Sabertooth Dobs & Iceman maybe O Red if you can get him so sabertooth isn’t a bad choice at all

What about AA and X-23?