**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well that is new 2 me

VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I've been playing the game for 2+ years or so... And I never know that untill I pause the game in a middle of sp3 with Medusa she had 3 fury buffs on her.
Look what happens when you pause the fight....
s19q8e4900mq.png

I'm pretty active and never heard of that...
I was surprised seen this.... Do you?

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    That pause screen was brought up in one of the recent updates, and about the message, it's fairly obvious, cause you can't even see the buffs on the screen anymore, but if for example, a fury was active and you used the sp3, the fury would still increase the damage (or at least I think it does)
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I think that meant only the timers on the buffs/debuffs/passive effects are paused during the sp3, not the effects themselves
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I believe @Anonymous346 is right. I believe the pause there relates to anything that lasts a given duration. For instance, a regen will pause during the SP3 and then continue from where it was at the start of the SP3 once the attack is over.
  • That pause screen was brought up in one of the recent updates, and about the message, it's fairly obvious, cause you can't even see the buffs on the screen anymore, but if for example, a fury was active and you used the sp3, the fury would still increase the damage (or at least I think it does)

Sound like you right and I had the same feeling... But if the damage is increasing or not? That we can't tell....
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    that's why i do parry right before SP3 .. after SP3 i can finish my opponent that is still stunned :)
  • Ktashak wrote: »
    that's why i do parry right before SP3 .. after SP3 i can finish my opponent that is still stunned :)

Wow never thought of that, pretty smart!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    That pause screen was brought up in one of the recent updates, and about the message, it's fairly obvious, cause you can't even see the buffs on the screen anymore, but if for example, a fury was active and you used the sp3, the fury would still increase the damage (or at least I think it does)

if the damage is increasing or not? That we can't tell....
    Um, yes you can. Just take a champ with fury against Winter soldier in RoL, screen record to make it easier but can be done without. Just use a sp3 with fury and look at the number that you do. Then repeat without fury and see if the number is the same.

I can confirm it changes, as a regular Hyperion user you can really notice the difference when you use an sp3 with no furies and when you use one with 10.