**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war season 4 dropped 3 brackets over night?

Has anyone else had this issue when AW season 4 scores went live ? We where in Gold tier 3 now in silver 3 over night. We also lost 300 points off war rating.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Someone in your alliance piloted
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Checkout on Leader inbox, shall have an email from Kabam.

I will PM you for more info.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Someone in your alliance piloted

There's two different messages that a leader can get that are slightly different, one is for hacking/ modding and the other is for hacking during the war.

Kabam dropped the hammer on many alliances for both of those today and the op's is one of them, don't bother asking kabam for information they won't tell you squat and will close this thread.
  • Options
    AenemusAenemus Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    The concerning part is our alliance has multiple sets of couples, brothers and room mates. Plus a few randoms. For us to isolate what or who is actually flagging is a near impossibility.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    No solution on this.

Worst case is to kick 29 peeps to safe your ally. Good luck
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, what you shared is not heartening at all.
  • Options
    JackdielJackdiel Posts: 17
    This is abuse my alliance been through a lot we take out good persons from the aliance for this because they have family works studies healt conditions so they can help or play the game in diferentes situation persons who spend money in the game I see this so wrong and unfair I understand if the administration take action in player the are cheating but I’m sure the most of the third person can be for the responsibility, healt, works etc but we take action let them go they was a good with the aliance so now this dropped so I really don’t understand why this now
    But:
    This is a game like fb can be demand yo don’t pay us for playing this but and other hand just stop spend money 💰 or don’t participate in your wars so don’t be part of you ()$&@*^% still you stop to try the control the life of the people who like play this game understand the we are human with situations, with family, works, studies, with RESPONSABILITY etc the be part of the alliance is helps one to another to make the missions possibles to all to make posible all finish and complete any quest need to be like alliance Blees up you realy need star for think like a human been zk739c36eawl.png
    b82jeua0r5o7.png