**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10m / tier 1 aw/ 4900 prestige alliance LF 1

Group of highly skilled fighters. 2/3 alliance has completed LoL. No items used in tier 1 aw. Must be 4800 prestige minimum and no we will not "consider 4200-4600" range. If you're not our minimum we won't consider you at all. Also must be able to handle your lane in tier 1 aw and aq or you'll be removed.

Contact me on line: sjbrewe2

Comments

• Sjbrewe2Sjbrewe2 Posts: 157
    Still looking
    Bump
    Prestige is now over 4900.
  • Onegod007Onegod007 Posts: 9
    Expressing interest. GT and line id is onegod007. Prestige is 4833. Looking to transition closer to the end of the month though could consider an earlier transfer. Highlights below:

Hero Rating 373K

PI Champs:
    5* SL R4 at 40 sig lvl
    5* Hood R3 at 40 sig lvl
    4* Mordo R5 99 sig lvl
    4* Quake R5 40 sig lvl
    4* Gwenpool R5 40 sig lvl

12 R5 4*s
    3 R3 or better 5*s (storm being the other)

AW Def is (32K def rating):
    R3 5* Hood
    R5 4* NC Duped sig lvl 70
    R5 4* Magik Duped
    R3 5* Storm
    R5 4* Mordo

You can contact me on line if you like and I can share more if you need. I am one of my ally's boss killers in AQ and generally can hold my own in war (better on right side and working on getting better against stun immune champs).

Need one still
    4900 prestige minimum
    Still need a couple
  • kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    May I ask what "prestige" is and how i find mine?