**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an active alliance

My base hero rating is 73k. Got some good decent 4*&5* champs in my roster . Need and alliance which focus on AQ doing map 3 or 2 in two bg atleast. Active and wanna grow with friends . Use line for communication

Comments

• what's your line id?
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Contact me on line at thunder5715
  • @MorgothMelkor my line id is Emperordrago
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @EmperorLDrago
    If you're still looking for an alliance, check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a relaxed/retirement but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <--- ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I sent you a message on LINE.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    z9tgdnfjy839.jpg
    xm5szve59uhj.jpg
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    My base hero rating is 73k. Got some good decent 4*&5* champs in my roster . Need and alliance which focus on AQ doing map 3 or 2 in two bg atleast. Active and wanna grow with friends . Use line for communication

Hi. We are an active alliance, focused on AQ. We do AQ 5 days a week, in 2 BG currently. BG 1 does Map 4 or 5, BG 2 does Map 1 or 2. We are trying to recruit more teammates so that we can open up a third BG to play either map 1, 2, or 3. We consistently reach the 8 M points milestones. We aim to reach the 10 M points milestone more consistently and move forward to the 15 M points milestones. We typically get 1700 glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 Crystals x 6 (at least).

We use Telegram for communication. In other alliance related events, for the most part we reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most events. You will get a good amount of resources in our alliance. So, if you want to grow with us, please add me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.