**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weird bug with Vision

So I jus fought colossus in arena with vision(aou), and fired his sp2 2 times, and it dealt no damage, and power burn didn't activate... any idea why? I had the same issue against magneto, I understand why his power burn didn't activate, but the damage wasn't supposed to be reduced to 0, right?!

Comments

• Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    The colossus one, I have no clue, but AOU Vision's SP2 burns 100% of the power, and inflicts damage proportionate to the amount lost, so if no power lost, no damage done. As for the colossus, not got a clue.

Magneto one isn't a bug its just magneto being magneto vs metal
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Agaisnt Magneto, yes it is supposed to be reduced to 0.
    In fact, Vision doesn't deal damage with his special attacks. He instead causes power burn, and then he causes damage accordingly to the amount of power burned. No power burn = no damage.

Against Colossus, I don't know what happened. Maybe you fired off your special 2 when he had no power?
  • Options
    aaah, thanks for magneto... and colossus definitely had power, 2 bars, hit sp2, no damage dealt, and he hit me with sp3
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I think he triggered a block while you used SP2. This is a well known bug nowadays.. Irritating me.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The same happens to me for three months or more,each time I write about it and I get no comment from anyone.Also not only collosus,all champs.
  • Options
    Ktashak wrote: »
    I think he triggered a block while you used SP2. This is a well known bug nowadays.. Irritating me.

definitely not, he fell down, just no damage
  • Options
    I use vision aou everyday. I have not had this problem.