**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help in rol and act 4 chapter 4

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Have look on my roster I want to do rol or atleast complete act 4 .right now I am struggling in act 4 .
So please give your valuable advice if not for rol then for act 4 uwya705khjzy.jpeg
shum32nfpfqx.jpeg
f3zxm83dl2wg.jpeg
kvkmrq3ai06z.jpeg
n1p8few9wrzh.jpeg
hhroscli2c17.jpeg

Comments

• Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    First of all I want to ask why you have upgraded Howard the duck? Why?

Second act 4 is very easy I have a roster which is obviously worse than you but still I was able to complete it.. your mastery seems fine.. you have champs with which you can go for collector I would recommend you to go for collector if you haven’t yet.. act 4 exploration can wait..

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    you can solo act 4 with just that spark and hyperion act 4 is ez
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    you can solo act 4 with just that spark and hyperion act 4 is ez

Depend one skil
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hyperion or starky can pretty much solo most of the rol fights except wolvie which you can use void for, but unless you dupe him, you will need to unlock the despair mastery to be able to reverse heal.

Even so i would complete act 4 before going into rol as the rewards for act 4 completion are better(in my opinion), and it also brings you closer to becoming uncollected.
    By the way which quest in act 4 are you strugging on?

As for masteries, if you're going to do rol, then get despair for void, if not, unlock MD as it will benefit your Magik and make the 4.3.6 venom fight easier, if you aren't passed it already. Oh yeah and that mastery above courage(forgot the name), one point only. Put those points in extended and enhanced fury, it will benefit your Hyperion.

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    First of all I want to ask why you have upgraded Howard the duck? Why?

Second act 4 is very easy I have a roster which is obviously worse than you but still I was able to complete it.. your mastery seems fine.. you have champs with which you can go for collector I would recommend you to go for collector if you haven’t yet.. act 4 exploration can wait..

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help

He was my first 4 star champ
    Hyperion or starky can pretty much solo most of the rol fights except wolvie which you can use void for, but unless you dupe him, you will need to unlock the despair mastery to be able to reverse heal.

Even so i would complete act 4 before going into rol as the rewards for act 4 completion are better(in my opinion), and it also brings you closer to becoming uncollected.
    By the way which quest in act 4 are you strugging on?

As for masteries, if you're going to do rol, then get despair for void, if not, unlock MD as it will benefit your Magik and make the 4.3.6 venom fight easier, if you aren't passed it already. Oh yeah and that mastery above courage(forgot the name), one point only. Put those points in extended and enhanced fury, it will benefit your Hyperion.

Ok buddy
    Actually I always get needed to use revive and health potion in act 4 chapter 4
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Maybe this post can help a little.
    Actually I alwa
    winterthur wrote: »
    Maybe this post can help a little.

Thanks you have helped a lot
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Do act 4 first and for your questing team use stark, Hyperion, killmonger,magik, medusa.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Medusa, Hyperion, killmonger, tech spidey and magik should get u through act 4 and for rol just switch out someone for yondu for rol wolverine
    Medusa, Hyperion, killmonger, tech spidey and magik should get u through act 4 and for rol just switch out someone for yondu for rol wolverine

Okay
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    rol dont even try that wolverine you aint got nothing for him, well you got void but unduped
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    You already have good champs,you need skill
    edited September 2018
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    rol dont even try that wolverine you aint got nothing for him, well you got void but unduped

Lol rol wolvie can be done with yondu just spam his sp1
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

thats gonna take forever

thats gonna take forever

Not really took me about the same time to kill wolvie using yondu as it took to kill the other champs in rol