**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recommended changes to game

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
As the game has ever been evolving over the past year I have found myself amongst many who think the following changes would make a big impact. Game flow, timeliness in the app, and over game progression would all be improved with these changes.

1. Shattering of catalysts - if we can trade level 1,2, & 3 threes up, why not break them down. Nothing more annoying then sitting around trying to rank up a 4* waiting on level 2 cats that come once per week. If your a high level player which I am those quests are just a nuisance and a waste of time.

2. Select all buttons - these boxes should be everywhere!!! To give help, in asking for help, in picking ISO's for upgrading champs. We do have lives to kabam help us get a few minutes back each day - not gonna effect your $.

3. Sell directly from storage - when a timer is running out from a stored item let us sell directly from that screen. Going into items, selling full items and back to storage to claim isn't efficient.

4. Alliance movement - players that have been on as long as I have probably all agree that moving alliances is a pain. I hate it!!! However it's a necessary change sometimes. Whether you out grow your current group, an alliance your in has players retiring, differences between officers cause a change, etc etc. Now I totally appreciate time locks on rewards, for AQ and what not but, there needs to be a second look at this policy. I propose if your contribution is in the top third in any given catagory (take summoner advancement for instance) and you move alliances for any reason you should still be able to claim the rewards you earned with your previous group. All I proposing here is if you did your part and a significant part at that you rewarded for it!

Kabam I realize getting to everyone is a challenge but the above seem pretty reasonable. In fact I joined forums just to ask the above. And as I've mentioned many users would probably agree to all of the above. Help us out with explanations to some of these asks if you are not going to make changes - so we can at least understand.

Thank you

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Oh one more thing -- ha. Addditonal quests or ways to acquire alpha catalysts!!!!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Mqc19 wrote: »
    Oh one more thing -- ha. Addditonal quests or ways to acquire alpha catalysts!!!!

Or maybe have a quest generator. You can select the rewards you want and the system creates a quest that will earn you that reward. Can't be too difficult to create. Have a set one path quest and the bigger the rewards you want the harder the champs they put in there and add nodes to go up further. So if you want 5 T4 Mutant Catalysts, you'll have to run through a gauntlet of really hard and juiced up champs, but you will get those rewards at the end. They just need to create a value for each item reward in total quest opponent score and the quest adds up to that in total node score. Maybe its 23 18,ooo or higher champs you have to beat. Treat is like an AQ so each fight is timed also, or you have an hour to complete. IDK, but it can be done.