**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Predicition for Sabretooth

Welp, it’s that time of the week again. Title says it all. I plan on running for him so I can dupe my current 4* what are you guys prediction? I know he’s been in the game for quite some time and is a fairly wanted champ. So I’m thinking definitely around 3 mil plus range. 3.5?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Awaken*. I hope you know it’s an awakening so you’re not disappointed.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Awaken*. I hope you know it’s an awakening so you’re not disappointed.

This isn’t my first Rodeo. Dupe. Awaken. Essentially the same thing
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ok well had to make sure. You don’t get ISO or shards so just making sure. Your prediction is probably accurate. Somewhere between 3 and 3.5. I would do 3.5 to be safe.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    His dup ability really doesn't help him that much as an attacker. But I would say something around 3.5 to be a little safe
  • Options
    Better safe than sorry but I would be surprised if he goes for over 2.7 mil. Basic arena is not as popular as it once was.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    3.5-4+ to be safe, unholy trinity synergies are the new and improved danger sense
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Better safe than sorry but I would be surprised if he goes for over 2.7 mil. Basic arena is not as popular as it once was.

I've been noticing this as well. I just basically do Basic Milestones for units and whatnot, since my 5*'s are generally tied up doing the cata arenas, and sometimes it's a fine line between clearing the last milestone and only getting 11-25% rank rewards.

Even on champs that I don't have yet, like Sabertooth's, I'm half like, sure, go for it, I can put up 3.5 mil easily, but then I'm like, but... I'm not going to rank him, so what's the point, other than dupe bait.
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    I would say 2.7-3.4m range.. should go 3.6m for safe spot
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Arena Guesses courtesy of the Concierge Predictions Team

The predictions are in the order of 5* Rogue/4* Rogue/4* Sabretooth

Cade - 26.74/5.82/3.18
    CaptainBayeee - 26.52/6.87/3.17
    CraftyGrinding - 24.00/5.10/3.30
    Dragon - 31.83/6.12/2.74
    Orvn - 36.00/6.95/2.44