**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Exclusive 2* champions added in permamently?

I know this maybe will be too much to ask for but is it possible to add in the exclusive 2* champions we get from exclusive crystals (ie Spider-Verse crystal champs) into the Premium Hero Crystals and 2* Crystal? It would definitely give newer players a boost with Summoner Trails or with the 3* Featured arena. It would also give us more 2* champs to fully max out and put more points into arenas in general. Some of us (not all) have a gotta catch 'em all feeling when we see these exclusive champions and we want them in our rosters to have. We could also get rid of those backed up 2* Awakening gems too if we have these champs added into the said crystals above

Comments

• Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Doubt it will happen. "Exclusive" and add to the PHC crystal are counter to each other.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    BronzeFall wrote: »
    I know this maybe will be too much to ask for but is it possible to add in the exclusive 2* champions we get from exclusive crystals (ie Spider-Verse crystal champs) into the Premium Hero Crystals and 2* Crystal? It would definitely give newer players a boost with Summoner Trails or with the 3* Featured arena. It would also give us more 2* champs to fully max out and put more points into arenas in general. Some of us (not all) have a gotta catch 'em all feeling when we see these exclusive champions and we want them in our rosters to have. We could also get rid of those backed up 2* Awakening gems too if we have these champs added into the said crystals above

I certainly have that "gotta catch 'em all" feeling lol. (It's funny since I named myself after a Pokemon.)