**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Selling 5* for 5k shards

You currently get next to nothing for selling a 5* champ, either disable the option or let us get 5k-10k shards back based on level, 5k =r1, 7.5k=r2, and 10k = r3. Anyone willing to sell an r4 champ should be well....

Comments

  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Your proposed numbers will never happen, but I agree with the sentiment. People shouldn't be selling 5* at this point in the game, but there should be more value than selling a 4* if someone chooses to.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Love this idea, I'd sell a 5* spider gwen for 2000 4* shards.
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Right now you can get 425 5* selling a 4* what would be the equivalent in terms of 5*?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

    I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Haha I had to start high with my numbers, but honestly since it's an equivalent tier I would think it should be rather high maybe 4:1, and yes no max sig crystal if you have a 200 sig player is a short coming...they most likey didn't code that in because it's not a cost effective use of their time since only a handful of players qualify ... sad
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

    I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.

    It wouldn't piss us off. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What is the point of grinding for 5* shards or purchasing one of those offers when you you open a champ you already have maxxed? To charge the extremely expensive amount and to get ISO in return is a joke.

    I myself don't even bother doing arena anymore. It's out of our control but to input insane amount of hours to get some ISO, no thanks.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

    I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.

    It wouldn't piss us off. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What is the point of grinding for 5* shards or purchasing one of those offers when you you open a champ you already have maxxed? To charge the extremely expensive amount and to get ISO in return is a joke.

    I myself don't even bother doing arena anymore. It's out of our control but to input insane amount of hours to get some ISO, no thanks.

    I meant if they changed it....people who have already opened multiple max dupes and missed out on the new reward for it would get pissed. (i.e. Wow, thanks Kabam....what about the 12 max dupes I already opened?) I probably could have phrased it better....
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Immortal wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

    I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.

    It wouldn't piss us off. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What is the point of grinding for 5* shards or purchasing one of those offers when you you open a champ you already have maxxed? To charge the extremely expensive amount and to get ISO in return is a joke.

    I myself don't even bother doing arena anymore. It's out of our control but to input insane amount of hours to get some ISO, no thanks.

    I meant if they changed it....people who have already opened multiple max dupes and missed out on the new reward for it would get pissed. (i.e. Wow, thanks Kabam....what about the 12 max dupes I already opened?) I probably could have phrased it better....

    The longer they wait, the more pissed off customers they'll have over it...
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    They such have a crystal that when you max a five star dupe, it has a extremely small chance to drop a rare character like red deadpool, kang and thanos as five stars.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yeah, I don't think that would be an issue. Fixing the problem moving forward is always better than letting it become a bigger one down the road. They make many changes that aren't retroactive.
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    That's a cool idea but not a 4*
Sign In or Register to comment.