**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling 5* for 5k shards

You currently get next to nothing for selling a 5* champ, either disable the option or let us get 5k-10k shards back based on level, 5k =r1, 7.5k=r2, and 10k = r3. Anyone willing to sell an r4 champ should be well....

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Your proposed numbers will never happen, but I agree with the sentiment. People shouldn't be selling 5* at this point in the game, but there should be more value than selling a 4* if someone chooses to.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Love this idea, I'd sell a 5* spider gwen for 2000 4* shards.
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Right now you can get 425 5* selling a 4* what would be the equivalent in terms of 5*?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.
    Haha I had to start high with my numbers, but honestly since it's an equivalent tier I would think it should be rather high maybe 4:1, and yes no max sig crystal if you have a 200 sig player is a short coming...they most likey didn't code that in because it's not a cost effective use of their time since only a handful of players qualify ... sad
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Agreed. Your numbers are a dream but the idea is legit. At the very least we should get the equivalent shards as selling a 4*.
    Also something needs to be done about max signature 5* spins. At the moment all we get is ISO for duping a 200sig 5* which is insane. Either make a max sig crystal or add 5 class sig stones to the spin so it isnt a total loss of 10-15k shards.

I am nowhere near max-duping a 5*....but I have to agree that what you get when you do max-dupe one is insane...definitely a slap in the face. Sad part is they may never change it due to the fact that of they did, they likely have no way of correctly being able to apply the new reward retroactively to everyone that had opened max-dupes up to that point. It would piss those people off....it would piss me off if I was one of them.

It wouldn't piss us off. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What is the point of grinding for 5* shards or purchasing one of those offers when you you open a champ you already have maxxed? To charge the extremely expensive amount and to get ISO in return is a joke.

I myself don't even bother doing arena anymore. It's out of our control but to input insane amount of hours to get some ISO, no thanks.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »

It wouldn't piss us off. In fact, it's quite the opposite. What is the point of grinding for 5* shards or purchasing one of those offers when you you open a champ you already have maxxed? To charge the extremely expensive amount and to get ISO in return is a joke.

I myself don't even bother doing arena anymore. It's out of our control but to input insane amount of hours to get some ISO, no thanks.

I meant if they changed it....people who have already opened multiple max dupes and missed out on the new reward for it would get pissed. (i.e. Wow, thanks Kabam....what about the 12 max dupes I already opened?) I probably could have phrased it better....
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Immortal wrote: »

I meant if they changed it....people who have already opened multiple max dupes and missed out on the new reward for it would get pissed. (i.e. Wow, thanks Kabam....what about the 12 max dupes I already opened?) I probably could have phrased it better....

The longer they wait, the more pissed off customers they'll have over it...
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    They such have a crystal that when you max a five star dupe, it has a extremely small chance to drop a rare character like red deadpool, kang and thanos as five stars.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yeah, I don't think that would be an issue. Fixing the problem moving forward is always better than letting it become a bigger one down the road. They make many changes that aren't retroactive.
    That's a cool idea but not a 4*