**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheating Question

My team was flag for cheating I know shocker right, We did some heavy recruiting lately it is possible we picked up a bad apple and I believe that whoever cheats at this game should be punished which honestly why would someone and how do you cheat on this game beside give someone your account info, your thumbs not fast enough!! your real life sucks so bad you have to be a big dog on an free online game

The question, Why doesn't Kabam tell who the so call cheater is to the leader and how the "cheated" so they can release them from the team or just remove them from the teams roster like they just dropped? This makes no senses so the next war a team has and the cheater participate in we can forfeit again... come on!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I understand why Kabam doesn't say who it was, due to privacy reasons. But the player that cheated should be personally warned/ban temporarily, and the time would increase based on the number of warnings, until it gets to a permanent ban.

The current method where they just say "hey your alliance war rating dropped because someone did something" doesn't work so well