**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergy Q-hela/ang; dorm/hood, mord

DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Does anyone happen to know the answer to this hypothetical scenario? :

I'm running a team with hela & angela, as well as something like Dorm,the hood, and mephisto. Let's say everyone is knocked out and the hood/dorm synergy procs - does the hela/ang synergy still revive after due to 100% revive chance or is it canceled by the 1st revive?

Likewise, if the hela/angela synergy goes off, does dorm/hood revive still have a chance to proc after?

I would think yes since a team of dorm/hood/mord can revive multiple times, but I haven't been able to replicate anything yet when testing.

Thanks for reading and any help : ) .

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Dorm and hoods revive is only for villians so they would have to be the last one alive, it wouldnt work for angela/hela
  • DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Dorm and hoods revive is only for villians so they would have to be the last one alive, it wouldnt work for angela/hela

Yeah, I wish it worked for Angela : / lol ! Shouldn't it work for Hela though? She has the villain tag and is non robot. What I need to know is for those eligible champs whether the 2 synergies can both trigger in the same fight.

Thanks for the feedback :D