**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Control Credits

Now hear me out, this is a global game. So many players and the worst part sometimes is waiting in Alliance Quest. So what if officers and leaders could get some controlling credits :wink:

Think about it for 25 units could could move five spots (5 units per move) and use your mates champions to fight with. JUST for Alliance Quest. The trick is, the person being controlled must have units a button must be clicked on their interface to allow an officer to move them. Leaders and officers can see how much energy they have. However the controlling member cannot boost up / use resources like potions to revive.

#MaximumEffort #Flexibility

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No thanks, this is a game about working together. Besides, if the officer is a troll or something to his alliance, that person could just cause the champs to suicide, then blame the person owning the champion if that makes sense.Besides, if the person controlled by the officer must click on their interface to allow an officer to move them, why wouldn't they just move the champion themselves.
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    edited September 2018
    I dislike letting officers fight, but being able to move them would be a good Idea (I think)
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    If the person controlled by the officer must click on their interface to allow an officer to move them, why wouldn't they just move the champion themselves.

I've often wondered myself why people would join and not move. Then come into our chat app and say they didn't have service and couldn't get on. :wink: