**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentry Dupe = not as bad as it sounds?

Need some advice on 4* Sentry duped. I just duped him and he is currently unlevelled. My first thought was 'oh yeesh' because many of my alliance don't have him or haven't bothered levelling him if they do. From taking a look at him, it looks like he comes into usefulness in questing, but nothing more. In the comics he is one of the most powerful characters there is, but in this game he has an average reputation. So I thought I'd throw it out to the community. I have a lot of science ISO now because of the dupe, but is it worth spending it on him?

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He just doesn't do enough damage
  • Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    I know he is not a popular champ; however, I do enjoy playing him. If you get him to a high signature level, he can nerf Special 3s (as long as there is no DoT). His specials hit hard after you've built him up to his 5 charges and if you get him in the fury/armor break cycle.. you can also regen up at low health levels with his SP3
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Not worth it. You are better to rank KK who has a remote chance of getting a buff than a champ that still pretty mediocre after a buff.
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Yeah I thought you guys would all say that. Thanks for your views- happy to make a judgement call after such a short time since posting. Looks like I have 29 days to find another decent 4* science champ (all else I have is cap classic, cap ww2) or find 5x t4bc and 1x t4cc for my 4/45 gulk or else my science iso is lost :'(
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Hfchang wrote: »
    Yeah I thought you guys would all say that. Thanks for your views- happy to make a judgement call after such a short time since posting. Looks like I have 29 days to find another decent 4* science champ (all else I have is cap classic, cap ww2) or find 5x t4bc and 1x t4cc for my 4/45 gulk or else my science iso is lost :'(

Hi don't be sad sentry is not that bad he's pretty Good Actually I love playing him he's fun check out a YouTuber Named idelest he have a Rank 5 Sentry you may change your mind ??

https://youtu.be/EIQoVRswoOA