**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocks not blocking [Under Investigation]

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So um… my mechanic that allows me to block (holding the left side of the screen) does not actually activate my block

Karnak with both buffs up
Node 3 in AW
Mordo opponent

iPhobe 6s
Latest version of game and iOS
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Yup, the block bug is back in full force again. I've noticed it with most champs, and especially at the beginning of fights in AQ/AW.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh it works FINE in arena and solo

But the SECOND it effects my alliance NOPE!
  • Options
    Exactly. Not triggering block in AQ/AW at beginning of a fight can end it for you right there... and those alliance heals and revives are not cheap.

No problem buying them if it's my fault I died, but when the game is literally RIGGED at this point, to force you into buying those pots because you can't be the person who lets down 29 others... well, that's just SHADY business practice, Kabam.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Mr_Otter. The Team is currently looking into this issue with blocking, so hopefully we'll have an update before long. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    222222222222222222 Posts: 3
    .usheuebrmmfjfm
  • Options
    Ffrrrrrrfdfgukfgyau9o9pd90000Lfpp

• Options
    334rt6
  • Options
    222222222 wrote: »
    334rt6

I tend to smash my head on the keyboard after reading Kabam's replies, too.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sigh so more waiting for something that shouldn't have been touched and it likely won't be fixed anytime soon.

Seriously fix your game there's way to many issues in this game, especially inreagards to combat.

I don't get how you break so many different things when you aren't supposed to be touching them then leaving them broken for months.
  • Options
    Sigh so more waiting for something that shouldn't have been touched and it likely won't be fixed anytime soon.

Seriously fix your game there's way to many issues in this game, especially inreagards to combat.

I don't get how you break so many different things when you aren't supposed to be touching them then leaving them broken for months.

I have a feeling most of it is due to them messing with AI reaction times. They give the AI abilities the player does not have, such as attacking directly out of special attacks and evades.

All the inconsistencies of the game are likely due to that difference between the player, and the AI's abilities in game.