**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestions for well needed improvements to AWs, AQs, and the game in general.

I have been playing this game for sometime now since it was first introduced. There are often times that I love this game and there are times that I hate it. Lately, you have made some good improvements, such as the Glory Store to name one, but I feel that there are some more improvements that need to happen that can make this game even greater.

First, why is it so necessary to have long energy refresh times in both the AWs and AQs? Currently it's 1 and a half hours for AW and 1 hour for for AQ. Would it be possible to permanently shorten the times for both AW and AQ? I recommend 1 hour or even as short as 45 minutes for AWs and no more than 30 minutes for AQs.

Secondly, the AW matchmaking process has been flawed for the longest time and needs to be improved. You have no idea how frustrating it is when I find that our alliance is placed against an alliance that totally out guns us. I am speaking of our 3 mil plus alliance being pitted against a 6 mil plus alliance or worse. We are always up for challenge but that kind of match-up is ridiculous. Why not institute some kind of handicap system that at least gives the lesser alliance a fighting chance? Or, why not fix the matchmaking system all together that will place alliances against other alliances in a way where the match-up seem a bit more fair? The only recommendation that I can make is to fix the matchmaking process that will pit a 3 mil plus alliance against something like a 4 mil plus alliance and if pitted against an alliance that is out gunned by the greater alliance then institute some kind of handicap system that will even the odds by making it more of a fair fight.

Thirdly and I understand that you have heard this a lot, but please improve the crystal drop system. I am getting tired of pulling mostly 2 star champions from either PHCs or the Featured Champion crystals. On rare occasions I get a 3 star champion and on even rarer occasions I have been awarded a 4 star champion. In the beginning I used to chalk it up to luck but now I know that is nothing of the sort. There were multiple time where it looked like it was going to land on a 3 star or 4 star but always happens to stop on a 2 star champion. In the beginning you are teased with a decent placement of 3 stars and 4 stars placed between 2 star champions making you think you have a fair chance at either a 3 star or a 4 star champion. 60% of the time when the strip starts to slow down all of the 3 or 4 stars that appeared before are no where to be seen and guess what, just as the last 100 crystals that were previously opened, it turns out to be a 2 star champion. This stop is abrupt and never smooth as if I am being tortured. If you cannot improve the drop rates then at least improve the rewards that you get from duping a 2 star and a 3 star. For example dupe a 2 star then get 100 3 star shards, dupe a 3 star then get 175 4 star shards. I am still okay with the 275 5 star shards you get from duping a 4 star (I feel that is a fair amount).

Okay, the Daily Hero crystal is another problem. The majority of the time I get a 1 star champion. Truthfully, I do not care when I get a 1 star champion but it would be nice if you gave out better rewards especially for duping a 1 star champion. For example, dupe a 1 star champion from a free Daily Hero crystal then award 55 PHC shards.

Kabam, these are just a few suggestions and truthfully I have more but this will go on forever if I continue with my remaining suggestions. I only hope that you will take these suggestions to heart and will somehow make some if not all of the changes that can make this game even greater.