Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

145791012

Comments

  • Can we get an answer on Degen + Heal Block?
    You are keeping this in secret. Don't ever do that. We need to know If it will happen, and Why its happening.
    Are you making life transfer immune to heal block or what?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 628 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Can we get an answer on Degen + Heal Block?
    You are keeping this in secret. Don't ever do that. We need to know If it will happen, and Why its happening.
    Are you making life transfer immune to heal block or what?

    Or... you could wait the 2 flippin hours to find out?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413
    edited July 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Can we get an answer on Degen + Heal Block?
    You are keeping this in secret. Don't ever do that. We need to know If it will happen, and Why its happening.
    Are you making life transfer immune to heal block or what?

    Just wait and let the really impatient ones run in first and see what they say. Unless you're one of those really impatient - in which case I look forward to your report before I give this a shot on Friday.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We will all find out in 2 hours
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,827 ★★★★
    Im Think we misread it so im hop not this helblok is one then it **** for the rewards
  • Heal Block is only for special attacks.
    You should have said that at the beginning ... it worried me
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 726 ★★★
    Miike, it's like the thing with Dormammu's Sig Ability for AQ Season 4. There's a difference between keeping surprises in store, and putting out incomplete information that, when taken at face value as per a text format, makes something sound like it will really, really suck. Have surprises be fun things, not sighs of relief.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,554 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Miike, it's like the thing with Dormammu's Sig Ability for AQ Season 4. There's a difference between keeping surprises in store, and putting out incomplete information that, when taken at face value as per a text format, makes something sound like it will really, really suck. Have surprises be fun things, not sighs of relief.

    Well said.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Thanks for the free items. That was literally the easiest challenge ever lol. Life transfer makes you a bit too OP. Maybe because I have r4 gwenpool but still. Quality hour of entertainment there
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 135
    Uhm..... so, if you don't have max 4* and/or max 5* heroes, is this even conceivably doable?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Thanks for the free items. That was literally the easiest challenge ever lol. Life transfer makes you a bit too OP. Maybe because I have r4 gwenpool but still. Quality hour of entertainment there

    But but but degen did u see the outrage the people crying money grab at the the thought of degen with heal block u clearly hacked as this community has never been know to over react
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,523 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Myradral wrote: »
    Uhm..... so, if you don't have max 4* and/or max 5* heroes, is this even conceivably doable?

    Well, yes. It will be harder and it may take more Resources and skill. That's my assumption.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 496 ★★
    47uh8tvzow4j.png
    eiao1au6n6jg.png
    uzov6rf5ovte.png
    Easier wuest ever i seen
  • MasterMindMasterMind Posts: 52
    nhjv23jrei4c.png
  • Biro wrote: »
    There is alot of unfairness in this quest For example I finished Bautista challange but now how can I kick those spiders while missing the black widow from my champs ?
    Is it fair that some1 will have no evade in his game while me **** kiss there e ade every where
    Nobody tells me crossbones because I don't have or elektra because itsnot easy to keep a spider in bleed status everytime & in addition some times when they are very strong my sp1 doesn't cause bleed that harash too
    So kabam send blackwidow like other players & i will be happy to compete in this event

    spiderman's evade glitch has been fixed. He is not that hard to fight anymore, and you most certainly don't need Black widow cross bones or elektra.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,523 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Wait until the rest of us finish before you say it was too easy. ;)
    Teasing.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 227 ★★
    This was the easiest one of these events imo.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 1,126 ★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    There is alot of unfairness in this quest For example I finished Bautista challange but now how can I kick those spiders while missing the black widow from my champs ?
    Is it fair that some1 will have no evade in his game while me **** kiss there e ade every where
    Nobody tells me crossbones because I don't have or elektra because itsnot easy to keep a spider in bleed status everytime & in addition some times when they are very strong my sp1 doesn't cause bleed that harash too
    So kabam send blackwidow like other players & i will be happy to compete in this event

    spiderman's evade glitch has been fixed. He is not that hard to fight anymore, and you most certainly don't need Black widow cross bones or elektra.

    The evade glitch is not fixed.
    They attempted to fix with the update but failed, as they always do when it comes to the evade bug
  • GatchuGatchu Posts: 22
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 146
    Ok am not the greatest of fighters.. i am one of those impatient kinds who rushes in. I gave up at final vulture. All the Other spideys were easy to manage. But i guess the degen and my fighting stYle doesnt go well together. Congrats to people who cOmpleted.. all the best to others :smile:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,523 ★★★★★
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Ok am not the greatest of fighters.. i am one of those impatient kinds who rushes in. I gave up at final vulture. All the Other spideys were easy to manage. But i guess the degen and my fighting stYle doesnt go well together. Congrats to people who cOmpleted.. all the best to others :smile:

    You gave up at Vulture? Up to you but I would have stayed there until I Grinded for Revives. Good work though.
  • BootteoBootteo Posts: 7
    Tech spidey l3 doesnt prevent any passive evasion in this event. please look into this.
  • Ritschel23Ritschel23 Posts: 11
    How fast did some of you beat it? Want to know what a legend run would take
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 715 ★★★
    Easiest of those challenges so far. Some fights, or nodes were annoying, but for the most part I found it to be pretty fun :)
    Life transfer really saves u from spending to many units ;) xD
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 227 ★★
    Easiest of those challenges so far. Some fights, or nodes were annoying, but for the most part I found it to be pretty fun :)
    Life transfer really saves u from spending to many units ;) xD
    Agree with everything you said
  • Well all i have to say is i liked it it wasnt bad. And to me the most annoying spidey was stark enhancement. he moved toooo CLEAN I WANT HIM NOW BUT ..I COMPLETED THE EVENT IN 2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES
Sign In or Register to comment.