**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on using nebula

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
I got her as first 5* on second account and have no idea how to use her. I know she is decent

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Holding block will give her electroshock charges which you can transfer to the opponent by parrying them, her special 1 has power control, her special 2 increases shock damage like crazy and Sp3 makes her deal shock like Gwenpool does bleed for a short amount of time.
  • Hold block and build up her charges to 20. Then parry and drop an L2 special and watch your opponent die! And as long as she has a shock charge, she shuts down robots (sentinel, ultron vision)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sweet thnx guys
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Nice pull! Now you can beat 5.4.6 ultron!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    As was mentioned, hold Block to build Charges. Then Parry to unleash Shock. Follow up with an L2, and you double the Shock. 5 Charges or more and she reduces Robot Accuracy by 100%. Use the Proxima Synergy, and she starts with 10 Charges.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    She is good except for low block proficiency. I normally take her for Map 3 Cable mini.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    D_Brew43 wrote: »
    Why is nebula regen so spotty I have 5* r2 unduped and it has to be almost a death blow for her regen to proc

The hit has to be harder than the champions base Attack, so if you’re up against a Super strong champ it’ll take a lot of damage to proc.
  • Hitting a SP2 on an opponent who you already have a bunch of Shocks on is a really satisfying feeling, though the Power Drain and Power Lock on her SP1 can also be pretty useful. Plus, having an extra Bleed and Poison immune Champ is always nice.