**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please BETA TESTERs,the community needs you to get carnage rigth

The only thing I ask from you is please dont give the "he is good/ok" feedback to kabam because it feels like he got short change again,and he definitely need more than this.
Give them your improvement ideas,but please help us here

Comments

• Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    I think he's actually really good from what I've seen

He needs way more than that. He should be one of the top 10 in the game.he feels like lazy work. More status and power gain is not make him as good as he can be. Comparing with Venom buff he got nothing.
    The only thing I'm asking for the testers is to give constrictive feedback and dont say he is ok like this
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »

make him as good as he can be

Yes why cant he just win every fight instantly?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Because he is one of the most iconic villains in marvel universe. In the comics venom and spider man had to come together to have a chance against him. He is one of the most requested champions in mcoc(apart from Emma frost),and the one that people as ask for so long for a proper buff.
    He need at very least true strike, like venom have,and some kind of regen. Find a way to make him bring some or all of his buffs to the next fight.
    Is this sounds insane to anyone?
  • Options
    Voltolos wrote: »

make him as good as he can be

Yes why cant he just win every fight instantly?

Yes that would be great. And also after he win a fight all his team mates get 100% instant regen. He could also jump over champs he can't be bother to figth with...😂🤠😁
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Well, in a sense. Adding those Abilities isn't as simple as adding ingredients in a Recipe. That would probably tip him over the scale of being OP. What we have to remember is the game is filled with Champs that are powerful in their own light. They have to be balanced within the framework, among their other Abilities, and among each other
  • Options
    Well, in a sense. Adding those Abilities isn't as simple as adding ingredients in a Recipe. That would probably tip him over the scale of being OP. What we have to remember is the game is filled with Champs that are powerful in their own light. They have to be balanced within the framework, among their other Abilities, and among each other

I totally get that. And im not asking for a insane OP buff that make him better than all other champions. I'm just asking for the beta testers to consider all options before they say that he is great like that and he doesn't need nothing else. Because after kabam is done with carnage buff they are not going to touch him again.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You're free to share your opinion. It's just important to note that ultimately, they make their own decisions. They gather feedback from the Beta, then bring it back to the drawing board, so-to-speak. It's not necessarily a case of pushing what the Beta Testers like automatically. Nothing is finalized yet.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I like the Buff that Carnage will have But it he still need she utility Here is my Ideas:

1-resistant to Bleed and Poison effects, decreasing their Potency and Duration by 75%

2- against Evade Champ Carnage Gain True streak as long as the evade champ Bleed or Armore Break

3 Heavy Attack can stack to 5 Armor Break

4 change he's Victory pose
  • Options
    Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19
    So far I'm enjoying Carnage however I'm not seeing the bleed refresh like his attributes say. I'm also not seeing the power gain. It would be nice if his sp1 and sp2 caused bleed when first firing them off as well. All in all this is a good start compared to what he was.
  • Options
    I totally get that. And im not asking for a insane OP buff that make him better than all other champions.[/quote]

He needs way more than that. He should be one of the top 10 in the game.

These 2 statements contradict each other [/quote]

Where they are contradictory?
    English is not my first language,but I think I express myself properly. The key word in there is "insane OP buff". He needs a good buff,not a insane one that make him way stronger and unbalanced comparing to the other god tier champs.
    And the point of this post is not to discuss what could be done or how could be done,because kabam already sad that they not going to hear us in any way.
    MY main point is to put some pressure on the beta testers to make sure they give kabam a good review and feedback of this especific character,having in mind the quality of both buff
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    I totally get that. And im not asking for a insane OP buff that make him better than all other champions.

He needs way more than that. He should be one of the top 10 in the game.

These 2 statements contradict each other [/quote]

Where they are contradictory?
    English is not my first language,but I think I express myself properly. The key word in there is "insane OP buff". He needs a good buff,not a insane one that make him way stronger and unbalanced comparing to the other god tier champs.
    And the point of this post is not to discuss what could be done or how could be done,because kabam already sad that they not going to hear us in any way.
    MY main point is to put some pressure on the beta testers to make sure they give kabam a good review and feedback of this especific character,having in mind the quality of both buff[/quote]

Totally agree these beta testers are representing everyone who was asking for carnage buff. If we don't tell these beta testers about what everyone wants and just let it go there's going to be a lot of disappointment in community about not getting invites for beta tests
  • Options
    I cannot gain access to the beta test just keeps crashing is that part of the beta test lol
  • Options
    You're free to share your opinion. It's just important to note that ultimately, they make their own decisions. They gather feedback from the Beta, then bring it back to the drawing board, so-to-speak. It's not necessarily a case of pushing what the Beta Testers like automatically. Nothing is finalized yet.

Thats why my point is to ask for some help to the BETA TESTERs,not discuss what could be done. Im sure they are great players and are more than capable to point out the failers in carnage 😁😊
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    I totally get that. And im not asking for a insane OP buff that make him better than all other champions

Totally agree these beta testers are representing everyone who was asking for carnage buff. If we don't tell these beta testers about what everyone wants and just let it go there's going to be a lot of disappointment in community about not getting invites for beta tests

Thank you,that is EXACTLY my point. People have a great opportunity in here to make things right. To get the buff we all have been asking for months and months.
    Carnage is my favourite design character in the game (My opinion, please dont kill me 😁😊😂),and I'm definitely going to fight for a proper buff.
    I know this feels like im fighting electro with glaive 😊,but asking for help to the BETA TESTERs is all we could do at the moment