**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please give us Act 6

Please make some content...there is nothing to do in this game besides drone through a bunch of boring recycled content. Uncollected Emma and omega were fun though.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Please don't
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    They are developing it
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    For sure. Many people are without new content to complain is too hard after failing to beat it, even though they spent 60 entire minutes on it.

“Can’t best game. Too hard. Plz make give me 5* champ or change game to easier. Make Falcon good beat Act 6.”
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I have yet to beat 5.3 and everyone wants Act 6...if your bored scale back a bit and enjoy the R&R before Act 6 comes
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’d like act 6 but I also don’t mind waiting. During the down time I did a LOL run and I’m glad I did. If there was act 6, dungeons, EQ I don’t think I would have had a chance to do it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Noooo
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    It’s has been forever...it is time for more story content.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I've actually quit the game until new eq/act 6 arrives. Nothing to do, alliance work is too much commitment, arena grinding for 4 stars is pointless. my third 6*, ws, was the nail in the coffin for me
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    From what I remember I think it was like in May when Kabam adressed act 6, they said at that time that they hadn't even begun planning and crafting act 6 but they said it was on their list. So I'm guessing probably like Summer 2019 is when it will be released along with LOL 2, but could be earlier, you never know.
    I want Act 6 so hard that you need to use rank 4 6 stars to be able to go thru. I want Act 6 harder than LOL. I want ACT 6 regular nodes just like AW bosses and the Boss of each map a LOL Maestro like fight.

I want this game to do what LOL does. Separate the kids from the adults.

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    It's now almost a year since the LAST part of act V came out. Act VI should have started coming out months ago and can do the similar 3 months roll out for each part. They really should roll out a new part of an Act every 3-4 months to prevent game from being stale. Act V they introduced various nodes - it was fun - except the whole all classes but X only do 50% damage... completely lazy and boring node (similar to prove yourself which I expect they will be lazy and load up act VI just to piss off corvus owners).

You don't have to do the acts as they come out. Many don't but just because you haven't shouldn't mean all the people who finished Act V last December or early this year should wait around.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I'm 3 paths from first completion of act 5. And yet I'm all for act 6 coming out. Doesnt mean I have to do it immediately.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I want Act 6 so hard that you need to use rank 4 6 stars to be able to go thru. I want Act 6 harder than LOL. I want ACT 6 regular nodes just like AW bosses and the Boss of each map a LOL Maestro like fight.

Don't cry if you get separated... I just hope they update the old content.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Kaat19 wrote: »
    I don’t understand how anyone can be anti more/new content. You don’t have to do it right away or at all. But there are plenty of people that want new content. It is coming up on a year since 5.4 was released.

One reason is that there still many issues/bugs with current content. If the effort is being put into fixing those, then I would definitely want to wait on new content.
    edited September 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Said the r4 5* sl 4k unit easy run guy. #NeverForget

Did you know the forum rules states no personal attacks? Grow up my friend. At the end of the day a 4/55 requires the antman yj synergies for extended enrage timer. Most of the easy path is easy except magik and WM and Maestro itself.

As you do paths you gain experience figting in LOL. I did some paths under 2000 units specially the magneto one and fought Miles, BW and Blue cyclops with very impressive runs. I have nothing to prove to you. I am sitting with 100 percent LOL completion while you expressing frustration and attacking personally. 😂

Have you check the first run of very skilled youtubers?

BG used anywhere between 3500 to 4000 units in resources equivalency. He used 540 potions in which he had 64 revives, and 2 team revives? Plus health pots because the more health you have the less hard and the less abilities of mark of the lab you enemy gets.

I got to 75 percent health before every single fight. I did LOL easy path with SL 5/50. My 5 star SL was unduped until I completed ACt 5 100 percent. Used a generic on him and 5/65 him and finished LOL 100 percent. I used 25,000 units to complete the whole thing 100 percent. Seatin used almost 40,000 and he is a pretty good player. During my runs I soloed many enemies.

When you do other paths you will find out The truth about this challenge.

Some people hoard potions revives and crystals I do not.

Act 6 will be the hardest than ACt 5 . ACT 5 enemies have 20k+ PI. Expect ACt 6 to amp up that difficulty at least 100 percent. I am being realistic. I hope kabam amps up the difficulty even more. It is my opinion.
    OMC_Pinto wrote: »
    Kaat19 wrote: »
    I don’t understand how anyone can be anti more/new content. You don’t have to do it right away or at all. But there are plenty of people that want new content. It is coming up on a year since 5.4 was released.

One reason is that there still many issues/bugs with current content. If the effort is being put into fixing those, then I would definitely want to wait on new content.

Very funny the sarcasm.

I am Act 5 100 percent since Dec 2017
    I am LOL 100 percent since August 2018

Thank you