**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LEGEND TIME ATTACK RUN (for Android users)

Kabam Mike or any other Mod is there any chance that Kabam will consider splitting the titles between iOS and android users? I know everyone has heard this many times, but I really think a solid reply is due. There is no chance an android based user can compete even with the Samsung S8. It is like 4 to 10 more seconds of loading for an s8 than an iPhone 7 per fight. It would be 30 minutes to an hour slower than iOS users. I think 50 legend titles for iOS and 50 for Android users would be fair.

Please consider this for the community.

Comments

• JayAreJayAre Posts: 3
    Granted this is coming from a biased iPhone user, but if speed clearly is inferior why use android?
  • Hi...how much time do u need to complete the quest in general to qualify for the legends title? Would you have any clue? Is there a place where we get the list of people who got the rewards and the time they finished in?
  • Mafia868Mafia868 Posts: 5
    Is it shows ?? The results
    When it shows after one week?
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Shot for 4 hours.
    JayAre wrote: »
    Granted this is coming from a biased iPhone user, but if speed clearly is inferior why use android?

I don't want to buy a new phone, and I am besides the speed of the phone I like Android phones better. I am not saying they are better just my preference.
  • JayAreJayAre Posts: 3
    I understand. That's why I said I was biased because I don't see much benefit in androids phones. But I know everyone had the preferences and a game should not be a deciding factor.
    True to that.