**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war fairness

I think a way to make the game better and more fair, why not have a separate war one for four stars only and one for five stars and one the way it already is , it would really show who those who actually are skilled are

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    With all the server problems the game already has do you really think tripling the alliance wars would be a good thing? I think the game has a lot more important things to worry about. I got tired of AW so I took this season off. When and if I get the urge I will play it again.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You do realize that a lot of us still use 4*’s on attack and defense right? I shouldn’t be penalized because I place 4 5*’s and 1 4* on defense and use teams consisting of 2 4*’s 1 5* or 2 5*’s and 1 4* depending on my lane and mini. Heck I even used to use a 3* GR to get the Trinity with my Blade.

I don’t see how separating out a full 4* or a full 5* War would do anything to show skill. I’m still gonna wreck a Medusa with my KM or a Magik with my Gulk regardless of rarity. All this will do is hinder the community.