**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Unduped magik?

My friend just received a 4star magik.... Is she worthy enough to rank up if unduped?

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    For offense yes but if you’re thinking defense then definitely no. Then there’s the whole MD issue so....
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Yes, for offense. Best power control champ.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Even I have it 4star duped rank 4, special 50 she is one god tier killer
  • Hey Infineight!

Firstly, congratulations to your friend on their 4 Star Magik! I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for their input so far, as I feel we're all in agreement that she's a fantastic Champion.

She tends to have a reputation among players as a great and reliable boss killer, even without awakening.
    From personal experience, I have her myself, and she's always gotten the job done, provided I'm patient.

Many will advise that getting her to SP2 and then continuing to do so is an excellent strategy, as this not only causes Power Lock, but also steals Power from the opponent too.

Generally speaking, if your friend takes their time to learn about Magik and how she works best, she'll never let them down.

Thanks again everyone, and congratulations once more to your friend!
    Thanks guys
    My very first 4star was magik and now she my strongest champ thrice duped rank 4