**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an active AQ focused ally

I at 130k . Got some decent champs in 5 star and 4 star roster. Wanna grow . Any ally who run all bg in aq

Comments

• Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    I sent you a friend request In game...
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi ZombieZedd. We at [1Dos3] are an AQ focused alliance at the moment. We currently run AQ 5 days a week in 2 BGs. We are trying to recruit more teammates to run 3 BG. In BG 1, we run either map 4 or 5. In BG 2, we run either map 1 or map 2. In BG 3, the plan is to run another map 1 or map 2. Our aim is to hit the 15 M points mark. At minimum, we always surpass the 8 M points mark. We are trying to hit/surpass the 10 M points mark consistently. We just need active bodies to help. You can expect to get from AQ in our alliance, at the minimum: 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 Crystals x 6. When our teammates grow significantly stronger, we will go to war.

We participate in weekly SA. We reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most of the alliance events. You will get a decent amount of 4-star shards, some 5-star shards, T1AC, units, etc. from the alliance events. There are no minimums or donations to the treasury at the moment. If we ask for donations in the future, it will be because our alliance has grown such that we can do map 4/5 in multiple BG instead of just 1 at the moment and donations will only be to cover the costs to play the maps.

We use Telegram as our communication app. If interested, friend me in-game and let's chat. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Good luck