**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Spider verse hero use rank rewards?

I started this game yesterday. I scored 102,000 points in that event. I havent received my rank rewards and it doesnt show that i earned rank rewards? Where are my rewards???

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    You only unlock rank rewards after collecting all the milestones. So, you need to do 275k points
  • DoubleBrownDoubleBrown Member Posts: 4
    Lol i have collected all milestones. I am in the beginner bracket as you can see i said i started the game yesterday. So getting all the milestones and unlocking ranked. Where are my rewards?? Admin please respond if this is a known issue as I would like my rewards please. Trying to speed through the game
  • DoubleBrownDoubleBrown Member Posts: 4
    Ok so I can't find where to delete my own posts? Why can't we delete our own posts/comments?

Anyway. Issue resolved. Have to wait 2.5 hours for rank rewards. Dont know why but either way I have them and now I know.

Admin - issue resolved thread can be closed

Thank you