Best way to get 4* Character/Shards?

DeMxcDeMxc Member Posts: 6
Hi guys, Im having fun playing Marvel Contest of Champions and I even used my real money for PHC because I want a 4* and I got nothing..
I do not need a refund or anything.
I learned my lesson for being too idiotic for buying PHCs.
I just need Tips for becoming "Pro" in the game.
I seen a lot of people on global chat and they are really pro (5* or 6*) I was jealous cause I only had one 4* and that is electro so I miss the old global chat where everyone is kind and friendly and they are mostly 3*s only and few 4* players. I love playing the game and
its my favorite since I was young.

Comments

• DeMxcDeMxc Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    That was in my old account ArrelPanelo1 where I had 3star . Now Im using my new account which is ACHP my real name but short and everyone was already pro in global chat that I can't surpass.
    I quitted 1 year because my phone didn't have space then came back if ur asking so.. I was just telling my story
    and I got Electro by randomly opening a free PHC that I got from joining an Alliance so I though I get another 4* if I open many PHC so I bought some then...
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,223 ★★★★
    One word! "grind!"
    Play as deep as you can in the 3 star. If you get the featured champ you get 3? (Is that right?) 4 star shards. Then when you can move up and play as deep as you can in the "rerun arena"
  • DeMxcDeMxc Member Posts: 6
    I asked players in this forum that do I save units or spend them for PHC and yes I did save for masteries. I get PHC from my pro alliance then they kicked me out for being weak.
  • DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Member Posts: 26
    Join any alliance, there is a lot in the forums that require no minimum rating. When you are strong, you can join stronger ally