**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you loose your Alliance points when you leave an alliance?

Due to our leader being MIA for 327 days... and that we cannot promote an officer to be ther leader... myself and the other current alliance officers are creating our own alliance. My question is, will current members loose our individual accumulated Allaince points when we leave our current one?
I know there may be a 10 day black out period for certain rewards and our alliance rank goes back to 0, but is there anything else we loose or anything else we need to be aware of?
Appreciate any info you can provide...
Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes. It starts new.
  • Options
    Doodle914Doodle914 Posts: 6
    Wray1976...appreciate it. My terminology might have been off...Just so I'm clear, all Loyalty points used to purchase Alliance crystals will be gone once we leave the alliance, correct?
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    The treasury will stay there. Loyalty you have earned on your account will stay with you.
  • Options
    Doodle914Doodle914 Posts: 6
    OK, Got it! Thanks wray!
  • Options
    Sorry, but how come you've waited that long to start a new alliance? I mean...

Anyway, you won't loose anything. What already has been donated to the treasury will remain in the old alliance and all your stuff (cristals, Loyalty, Vs. and so on) are in your account, so there's nothing to worry about, you'll keep them.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sorry, but how come you've waited that long to start a new alliance? I mean...

Anyway, you won't loose anything. What already has been donated to the treasury will remain in the old alliance and all your stuff (cristals, Loyalty, Vs. and so on) are in your account, so there's nothing to worry about, you'll keep them.

Yeah, you should have left a long time ago. Inactive leaders are the worst. They kill the alliance.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    It is not 'loose'; it is 'lose'.

loose = not tight
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Kabam should have a function to boot a leader that does this.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    They do, just put in a ticket and ask them to move the leader. They did that for us, in our ally that was banned. lol
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Doodle914 wrote: »
    Due to our leader being MIA for 327 days... and that we cannot promote an officer to be ther leader... myself and the other current alliance officers are creating our own alliance. My question is, will current members loose our individual accumulated Allaince points when we leave our current one?
    I know there may be a 10 day black out period for certain rewards and our alliance rank goes back to 0, but is there anything else we loose or anything else we need to be aware of?
    Appreciate any info you can provide...
    Thanks!!

Contact support, they might be able to help out an promote an officer to leader