**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is every as yall say "God Tier" a hero

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
blade, SL, Spidey stark, medusa, domino, hyperion, gp, caiw.

Like @kabam where are the villians that are "God tier" it sucks that there aint any

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    ghost is the only one i can say is actually comparable

Void is great and god tier, Corvus is AW beast and Killmonger might not have huge damage but he has great utility
  • Options
    i like to be wowed and they dont wow me, now when i played with my spidey, hyperion and medusa i felt like a GOD i was wowed
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    i like to be wowed and they dont wow me, now when i played with my spidey, hyperion and medusa i felt like a GOD i was wowed

wait for the venom/carnage buff
  • Options
    Mike12867 wrote: »

wait for the venom/carnage buff

i have them both as 5* duped so im waiting im hoping they can wow my socks off or they willbe just another disappointment
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Kilmonger is incredible. I’m not wowed much by Void tho. Corvus has
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Lol. You guys are wowed by heavy hitters but not utility champs. Totally understandable.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sorry domino aint not god tier
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

If eating consecutive sp3s without taking a lick of damage doesn't wow you (something hype, medusa and sparky can't do), or absolutely throttling NC or spidey or medusa or modok or any evade or autoblock champ after they dare try a special attack on you, then clearly km ain't for you.
    She may not be a "God" but that Emma Frost as an attacker is pretty darn sweet, especially working that diamond form.
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I'm easily wowed by Corvus to be honest.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Corvus doesn't need to be boosted. I use him in questing and as you wrack up missions without any kind of boosting, he is still a beast.
  • Options
    im just not a big fan
  • Options
    im just not a big fan

of corvus
  • Options
    villeins never succeed
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    im just not a big fan

of corvus

So why do you only call hero champs god tier? It seems to me that this is a problem with you not kabam or the other players