**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star Archangel (unduped) or 4 star Iceman (unduped), whom to R4??

I am at 4.2.2 want to rank up a mutant, please advice me whom should I rank 4 now, my 4 star Archangel (unduped) or 4 star Iceman (unduped)?

Comments

• Options
    tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    Iceman
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    For A4 you can really use AA. Iceman is meh unduped.
  • Options
    Archangel bro i have him as a rank 5 4 star he tears through most champs :smiley:
  • Options
    he dupe is not really necessary :blush:
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iceman. Dual immunes, evasion counter and ice bombs do some nice damage.

Aa is ok but he gets gimped by any immune, which seem to be getting pretty common.
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited September 2018
    Do archangel he will carry you through most of the content easily
  • Options
    Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    By the opinion of seniors, I think AA got 3 votes and ice got 2. Close fight. Thank you guys for your kind advice
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    iceman is waaaaaaaaay cooler
  • Options
    GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
    AA all the way man, he is amazing
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Iceman because overall he has more uses and less weak matchups than AA. Theres very few situations where iceman would be a bad champion to bring in. He has really good damage output, immunities, damage cap, high armor and evade counte. AA has insane damage but if the opponent is poison immune he is very gimped and if the opponent is bleed immune his damage becomes less than mediocre. His ability accuracy reduction is great and is one of the best options for electro, magik,evade champs and thorns nodes but since iceman handles evade champs and if a bleed or poison immune champ is on thorns AA is severely gimped putting iceman over the top. On top of that iceman doesn't need to be duped to be a god tier champ while AA does so just another point for iceman