**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think that there should be a character trading system in the game

Do you guys think that there should be a character trading system in the game 79 votes

Yes there should be a trading system in the game.
22%
CapWW2Romanstar24fish8sixClintonwalls101NewDawnDebSceptilemaniacG0311KenSuféRajdeep1997BlackJ4zzBKsCivilWarTechWormChadpool1ChubzTheDarkKnight_333EtjamaXavierNorwoodRjj 18 votes
No, there should not be a trading system in the game
77%
NEOKpatrixRagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisstakmum_m2MhykkedangerbluTheManMythLegendPiviotTrektJohan66777KirklinK1lltasticRikuremajeffgmngFoxhero007SungjPrinceIndia 61 votes

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    NO.
    BAD.
    NO.
  • Yes there should be a trading system in the game.
    Why not
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    As much as, in principle, I love the idea, it would be impossible to implement this without people abusing it, so no
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Another one of these?
  • RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    No....
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Stop, the answer is no, the answer will always be no, so please for the love of all that is holy stop asking for this stupid idea.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Pokemon does it and game not broken. Its possible to do, make it once a year, require a level and or game progress, friends and or Alliance members only with requiring that you must be in same alliance and or friends with the person to trade for at least 3 months or something like that.
    See possible , game will not be broken.

Ah so be friends with your own accounts so that you can give all the good stuff to your main one, of course that's not gonna be broken.
  • it's a wonderful idea in theory, but would so clearly be abused by cheaters. not gonna happen.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    it would get abused so badly
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    Y'all just so asinine when it comes to this topic. Y'all scream "abuse exploit abuse yada yada"... HOW???

I have 2 accounts, if I want to send over all my god tier champs, so what!!! I paid for them, THEIR MINE!!!! I FOUND THEM, SO WHAT!!!!!! Y'all make me sick

nobody asked for your opinion
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Yes there should be a trading system in the game.
    cx23433 wrote: »
    Y'all just so asinine when it comes to this topic. Y'all scream "abuse exploit abuse yada yada"... HOW???

I have 2 accounts, if I want to send over all my god tier champs, so what!!! I paid for them, THEIR MINE!!!! I FOUND THEM, SO WHAT!!!!!! Y'all make me sick

He did, don't you see the poll, lol are you blind? That's literally asking how we feel about trading!!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Boooooooo!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Not this again...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nope. People would create tons of accounts just to get champs and stack 1 account.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Lol i just noticed that everyone who said no and commented has a flag for spam or abuse. I wonder who did that 🤔
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Technically if you read the terms and conditions, kabam owns your accounts
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    As others said trading would be heavily abused and probably get the game shut down
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    hell no! there are at least 50 other threads on this, no need to make more. It can be easily abused, so no. smh
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Pokemon does it and game not broken. Its possible to do, make it once a year, require a level and or game progress, friends and or Alliance members only with requiring that you must be in same alliance and or friends with the person to trade for at least 3 months or something like that.
    See possible , game will not be broken.

pokemon go also does not allow one user to have multiple accounts. multiple accounts is against TOS.
    and it is not RNG that controls who gets what either.

so rude dude.
    make one super acount is unfair simple as that.
    also nothing in this game is yours. it is all kabams. you only have the right to use their stuff. so they can do what ever they want with it. not you.
    edited September 2018
    cx23433 wrote: »

lol...

actually this is a poll.

everyones opinion is asked for by nature of this being a poll.
    lol
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited September 2018

shut up kid, you make me sick.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    its not going to happen otherwise people would open up new accounts just so they can trade god tier characters with their main account.