**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labrynth of Legends Advise please

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know the average saving these days in terms of units to complete first run of LOL, il most likely be using r5 stark spidey with xmen synergies (that seems to work better for me than other recommended synergies). Im hearing its around 3k units but more opinions will be very helpful :)

Comments

• justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I spent about 4K with a r4 Starlord. I'd say 3K-3.5K would be good if you have a r5 Stark. Maestro will cost a bunch though because Stark is tech and he gets those ridiculous regens that force you to quit the fight.
  • Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    My stark spidey is currently R4 but will soon be R5 soon as i get 1 more t2a, and il il give that vulture/miles synergy a good go when im ready, thanks alot for all the advise guys 👍🏻
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I bought the 1450 unit aq bundle with 30% boost and 20 attack and 25 health. Then the same deal for 750 came out grabbed that as well.

more than 400 units spent there......
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Jessie_Gym wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to know the average saving these days in terms of units to complete first run of LOL, il most likely be using r5 stark spidey with xmen synergies (that seems to work better for me than other recommended synergies). Im hearing its around 3k units but more opinions will be very helpful :)

It depends on how much you have. If we are talking about 5/65 Spark. With 30 revives full in stash plus daily crystals saved he can easily do the easy path with less than 1000 units.

If no stash and only units will be used plan for a minimum of 2000 units.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It depends on how much you have. If we are talking about 5/65 Spark. With 30 revives full in stash plus daily crystals saved he can easily do the easy path with less than 1000 units.

I currently have 2110 units saved, with 12 lvl 1 revives, 10 lvl 2 revives and 100 daily crystals saved. Fair few mix of boosts also. I just need to r5 sparky and hopefully il be set
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I currently have 2110 units saved, with 12 lvl 1 revives, 10 lvl 2 revives and 100 daily crystals saved. Fair few mix of boosts also. I just need to r5 sparky and hopefully il be set

Yes you have a good plan. Just practice with Red hulk and once you can beat him down with almost full health and no deaths you are set

Use

Spark
    Miles
    Doc op
    Vulture
    Electro
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I did that with 4* SL
    That was very adventurous
    You have to fight very fast due to timer running out
    I did that with 4* SL