**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove camera lock from 5.4

There is literally no reason to have this in act 5. Can't even see what paths I've explored.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Gotta keep track like the rest of us did. Plus there are several maps for all of 5.4 that can help.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    maybe kabam helps youtubers to get more views on 5.4 completion?) can't see any other reason to have it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    maybe kabam helps youtubers to get more views on 5.4 completion?) can't see any other reason to have it

What? How does one have to do with the other?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Notepad. 📝

Low tech but it works.
  • If memory serves me correct, Kabam did explicitly state that camera lock is one of the obstacle they are introducing for Act 5.4. (Or from 5.3 onwards - apologies, can’t recall)

It may be annoying but it helps assimilate summoners to this function when theu attempt LOL.

Try and Google ‘mcoc act 5 map’. These maps are credible. Also, I didn’t go about finding what’s the easiest path but instead doing it on clockwork basis. maybe that may help you in your future endeavour. Good luck
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    My main problem with this is that I don't remember where I went and I'm at 93% exploration
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    My main problem with this is that I don't remember where I went and I'm at 93% exploration

I had that problem too
    Just take a guess, and if you’re wrong, write it down. You’ll find your path you need eventually
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    There is literally no reason to have this in act 5. Can't even see what paths I've explored.

There are maps for it. Everyone did it that way. It is part of the challenge