**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do yall feel about a 1-2 month reprieve from event quests?

124»

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    @AxeCopFire how am I being ignorant on this subject? I am the only one ( to my knowledge ) who has actually proposed a potential solution to solving a problem that everyone is tired of, which is the performance of this game. My solution seems pretty straight forward; stop problems being inadvertently caused by EQ's and other new add-ons (dungeons) and give the team that fixes bugs enough time to actually fix them before new problems are created

He is saying just bc you proposed a solution doesn’t mean you even know what your talking about. I could say I propose that they start work an hour earlier so they can fix all the bugs but that doesn’t in anyway actually help just like your proposal doesn’t actually help anything
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre a lot of us common folk still have a long way to go. I dont know if you spend money on this game, but alot of us dont have the option to pour money into this game to get ahead in both EQ and story by buying energy refills and spending extra time than we have sitting up all night moving. You can say what you want, but the way I see it, a temporary reprieve from EQ could give Kabam enough time to get their stuff together without always having to patch new glitches that come from new champs being released each month and it would also give us common folk a chance to advance in story quests. Like I said, my main reason for wanting EQ disbanded temporarily is so that performance issues can be fixed

So Kabam, a greedy money loving company, should shut down all of their spender's main source of t5b to cater to lazy f2p players? Yeah that's a terrible idea.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Yeah, no. Terrible idea. I feel going 2 months without anything to do but Arena/AW/AQ (not to mention some people don’t even play some of those events) will cause the game to decline. People would be bored and give them more of a reason to put it down. EQ doesn’t even affect the game. Why didnt you suggest dunegeon instead? Or the idea to delay AQ/AW by a few days? You automatically jumped to EQ when EQ is the most innocent subject in the game.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Let’s also not forget that Dungeon and events like Danger room being added much recently either
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    @Demonzfyre as I said, by not releasing new content, it will allow the team who fixes performance issues a chance to fix the problems that are already an issue.

@AxeCopFire well, yesterday for the first time in my 4 years of playing the contest my game froze right after KO'ing a Juggernaut with Red Hulk. I routinely have been experiencing the game force closing on itself, a problem that has occurred in the past but is one that has been becoming more frequent in the last few weeks and causes significant problems when in fights in AQ and War ( and uncollected when you lose half life due to a forceclose). Another issue that has been bugging the hell out of me for the last month is right when I activate a special attack after a combo on the opponent, the game lags and gives the opponent just enough time to block my special and then strike me (which is a big problem when you play uncollected EQ's because a 5 hit combo from an opponent is usually a significant amount of life lost).

Those decent examples @AxeCopFire ?

You've been playing for 4 years and haven't 100% completed everything yet? This isn't a EQ issue, it's a you issue.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Terrible idea. You can take a break if you want. Don't punish everyone else because you want a break.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    OP, do uncollected event quest and skip master and heroic. You aren’t missing out on any good rewards this way. I only do heroic and master because I have no story content to do. You’ll have plenty of time to work on story content this way
  • Hey there, this thread is starting to go off the rails and some of the comments are becoming much more personal, so I'm going to be closing this thread down. To address the main question, we are always working to improve the game and the experience of everyone playing it and we have people looking into issues that the community is reporting. Also, the team that works on resolving ongoing issues is a different team than those who make the event quest each month, so stopping one wouldn't necessarily have a direct impact on the other. Additionally, if anyone does experience any issues with the game, you can feel free to report it in the bugs and known issues section of the forums and we even have a template for bug reports that can help us to look into these reports more easily.
This discussion has been closed.