**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confused between Blade and KM

Hilaq4v7dfyszb.jpeg
xbykkaav8vya.jpeg

Hi Guys.. Need your help on deciding which one shall I take to R5 ? both Sig level 60

Comments

• AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Both are great champs but I would prefer blade anyday over KM. Mostly due to his danger sense and controllable regen. Got me through most of act 5
    For defence KM would be better due to the sig level
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    do you like to bring gr everywhere?) if yes, blade might be better.
    generally I prefer km, like his animation more, and his true strike and sp2 charges are very useful. damage is not very impressive, but you can just keep hitting without thinking about batting, if you're good at dexterity
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Do killmonger, then quickly start grinding for 4* sabretooth if you don't have him already.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    With void as your top champ I'd lean towards Killmonger
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Duped blade gives u regen which I think beats 3 indestructible charges..other than that u get true strike with KM and danger sense against some of the most irritating mystic defenders with blade and if u add synergies then blade beats KM
    Its a close one but there is a reason that so many players have a duped blade at 5/65..cuz his utility in the present meta of the game(questing,aw,aw) is one of the best there is whereas KM is more of a war option
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Can't go wrong with either champs. Standalone wise KM maybe better but you being level 51 you may find blade a better investment for questing and LOL, especially if you have the rest of the synergy team.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    KM
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Do what you want and what champ do you best play.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    edited September 2018
    all good!
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited September 2018
    Both of them are great options but for first 4 star max I would say go with blade ,his regen help u to save lot of units and revives .And for war use him with gr his danger sense deal heavy damage.So first blade then killmonger
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    KM/Sabertooth/Void

Fearless
    Killmonger: If Vibranium Armor is active, Killmonger has a 35% chance to Purify a Debuff after a 0.5 second delay and then instantly Regenerate 4% Health per Debuff.
    Void: Regenerates 1% Health when inflicting his Intimidating Debuffs.

No Mercy
    Sabretooth: Inflicting a Debuff reduces the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 100% for 0.7 seconds.
    Black Panthers, Killmonger: +30% Power Rate when hitting opponents suffering from a Debuff.

Blade/GR/Sparky

Heightened Senses
    Blade: +45% Potency for Danger Sense bonuses.
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced): Starts the fight with 3 Poise charges.

Spirit of Justice
    Blade: Danger Sense bonuses expand to include all Villain Champions.
    Ghost Rider: +50% chance to place a Judgement.

Pick the one you prefer.